AUTHOR Q&A

Helloooo :D

This is super random, but I just felt like explaining myself. So I'll just answer some random questions I've been asked. And I'll also ask you guys some questions!!

<3

I'll start with some questions I'll ask my readers..

-How's it going? :)

-What's your favorite chapter?

-there a scenario you want to read in my book? I'm open for ideas!

-do you like the SebRyan chapters?

-should I bring back cashier girl?

-how would you rate my writing? (You can be brutal, I actually like the criticism)

Some questions I've been asked:

"Why do you take so long to update?"

-I usually forget that I have a story I'm writing to be honest. I just throw words onto a page and publish it. This is really just me testing the waters of becoming a story writer. Even though I take forever.. it's not like something I wanna pursue of course, just a little side thing that I unfortunately forget about. Until I see I actually have wattpad. "Stayoa, that is a terrible excuse🤬". Well I have college and everything to work on. English essays aren't easy. So much writing👎🏼 "then why write..?" I don't know😭 I was bored, doing it for fun, THEN PEOPLE SOMEHOW STARTED LIKING IT??

"Why did you start writing this story?"

-well I have been a little reader since 2018. (I was 13). At first it was some manga. Just dable here and there. A year later, I find a website that I will not name, that showed me some.. 18+ manga/manhwa. So I got interested for some reason. Years later, I'm still reading all that. And more on wattpad. A bunch of different fandoms though, but I will not say because I am afraid of judgement😭. (I comment ALOT on stories.. so if you see my comments..!!)

"Why friends to lovers? / why Olegie?"

-okay so I'm a huge fan of enemies to lovers. Like huge. My favorite concept ever. I wanted to do a fanfic about Olegie because I was just nonstop watching them when I started this (December of 2022💀). But slowly I fell out because of their tours, they didn't post as much. Plus soon they are disbanding or they already did? Idk at this point😭. Anyways it was those two because they are my favorites. And they are friends so that wouldn't really make sense for enemies to lovers you know? That's why I added Sebryan. Not exactly enemies, but you know that type of personality Ryan has lol.

"Will you write any other books?"

...
Maybe? If I do, I'll create a bunch of chapters before publishing them😭🙏🏼 probably will be original characters though.

"What other fandoms are you in?"

-HEHE. Well. Kpop groups are my main thing. StrayKids are my ult. I like/listen/stan to almost every group you can name too most likely. Comment a group if you want and I'll let you know my biases😋 (skz is LeeKnow. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE).

(This is where i came up with my username. Stayoa. Stay + Moa. Which is the StrayKids and txt fandoms)

I'm also into anime. Death note and black butler are my faves. I love the ones with mystery solving the most🙏🏼

Also, I'm into genshin impact! (I need more genshin friends) I am AR 55 on it and I main team neuvillette, keqing, zhongli, and Rosaria. Sometimes I switch neuvillette to Ayato.

"Will Oli ever top Regie?"

-okay so I haaaave been thinking about it. I like the switch idea a lot. And I've been seeing a bunch of requests on it too. So yeah I might ;)

- "is this really your first book?"

I was surprised i was actually asked this a couple times. Yes it is my first one ever. I really thought it was going terrible because I'm not good with my english speech. Yes it's my first language, but I am just a little slow😛 . Also! Fun fact, I am asexual, and I cringe SO hard when I write smut. But you guys somehow like it so much. Like I'll read it, and write it, but NEVER act on it 😍 (I'm literally 18)

Okay so that's all the questions I can remember that I was asked!

Let me know if you have anymore questions to ask me, I'll reply to your comment ->

I love you all so much :,)

Thank you for almost 50k reads!! That's actually so crazy for me. It's so surprising. But I'm really grateful you guys like my story.

Next chapter is in the making!!

———————————————

Don't forget to vote!

AND COMMENT^

-

<3