-new plan-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Everyone jumped at the dramatic scream coming from Darren. "What the fuck?!" Ryan and Justin yelled in unison to the screaming guy. "We should all go somewhere. I'm so bored." Darren pouted, looking at everyone. All the members of nsb were sitting in the living room minding their own business, till Darren interrupted the sounds of scrolling through tik tok and Instagram.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." Kane looked up from his phone looking around. "But where would we go? It's still cold outside." Justin said to them in a tone that seemed like he was annoyed. "Hmm." Ryan spoke up. "We should go to the arcade."

A sound of everyone agreeing filled the room. "Oh yes that's a good idea. We should also film it as well for the channel." Seb gave the idea to everyone, making them nod their heads. "I'm sooo comfortable right now though." Regie said like he did not want to leave. He was laying on the couch with his head on Oli's lap and his legs on Justin. Everyone looked at him and laughed. He was hugging onto Oli's knees.

"It's just cause your laying on Oli." Ryan snickered making everyone "ooooo". "Man why you gotta say it like that." Regie sat up straight laughing. He looked over to see a tint of red on the youngers face while smiling.

"Okay come on, let's just get ready to go." Oli said quickly as he stood up. He had that weird feeling in his stomach and just wanted to leave quickly before he was too obvious. "Oli are you sick? You look a little red." Manager Ty walked into the room and bump into Oli.

His face got more red at the thought of getting caught. "Oh no it's just a little hot in here. The heat is too high and I have a hoodie on. Excuse me." Oli said nervously and quickly passed by the older to go upstairs to his room. "That was weird." Ty looked at the others who were just watching what happened. "Anyways, what are you guys up to?"

"We are going to the arcade. Is it okay for you to record?" Seb spoke up making manager Ty smile. "Yes of course! That sounds fun, I'll go change." Everyone else smiled at their managers happiness. "Okay everyone let's get ready to go. Meet downstairs in 20 minutes." Seb said making everyone get up and separate to their bedrooms.
——

It's been about 10 minutes and only Justin, Ryan, and Kane were downstairs, waiting for everyone so they could leave. "Seb is probably still shirtless, flexing in the mirror." Kane snickered as he was leaning against the door crossing his arms. It was such a random thought from being zoned out, but the other two laughed none the less.

Upstairs, Seb was in fact doing what Kane said he would be doing. He spent about the whole time he was up there, doing just that. But in the room next door, was a different story.

"Man which shirt would look better with-". Regie had just walked into Oli's room to ask which shirt he should wear, but walked in on the younger naked with only boxers and high ankle socks.

"Hey! Cant you knock?!" Oli said as he covered his private area like that would actually do something. "It's not like I've never seen it before. Why so nervous?" Regie closed the door, then proceeded to walk closer to the younger with a smirk.

Oli kept walking backwards till he fell back onto the bed, making him lean back on it. Regie quickly hovered over him with his arms next to his head. The older looked Oli up and down making his face red again. Oli felt the heat form on his face. He wanted to move him but his body would not move for some reason. Like he wanted to stay there and see what would happen.

Regie looked at the youngers lips, then back into his eyes. The older had a sudden thought to kiss him, but he didn't want to make things weird with them. He thought getting each other off is fine, but kissing is only for couples. Right? Do guys kiss?

Oli was just laying there confused now because the older looked like he spaced out. Oli stood up, lightly pushing Regie off him.

They were now standing very close, face to face. "Get dressed, we have to be downstairs-", Oli looked at his phone to see they don't have much time. "In 5 minutes." Oli grabbed the olders wrist and started dragging him to the door.

Just as Oli was about to open the door, the older grabbed him and pushed him against it. He grabbed his waist and put his forehead on the youngers. "I cant forget about that night." Regie sounded calmly desperate and started playing with the hem of the youngers boxers. "Just one more time." Regie moved his head back and looked into Oli's eyes.

He noticed the pure shock in the youngers face. Slightly red as well. He did not know what to say at the olders sudden sentence. He thought they were supposed to forget about it, but never expected this from him. "I-", Oli was cut off by the sound of Darren screaming from downstairs. "OLI AND REGIE, STOP MAKING OUT AND LETS GO ALREADY."

Regie laughed at that and Oli rolled his eyes. "Go downstairs, I need to get dressed already." Oli picked up a white shirt and gave it to the older. "Here, wear this one and go."

Regie grabbed the shirt and opened the door to leave. After he had walked out, Oli quickly got dressed finding some random clothes in his closet. A black and white stripped shirt and black pants.

He looked into the mirror and decided to put a silver chain on to complete the look. After a couple seconds of smiling in the mirror, posing like he's getting his picture taken for Instagram, he walked out of his room and headed downstairs.

"Finally! What took you so long?" Darren stood up from the couch as soon as he seen Oli come downstairs, surprisingly being the last one. Usually his brother is the last one to come downstairs. "Yeah even THE Sebastian Moy, got ready before you." Justin said as he laughed at his own joke. "Hey! Looking this sexy takes time, okay?" Seb said as he sat on the couch crossing his arms.

Everyone laughed at the youngers anger, while Seb just rolled his eyes. Ty suddenly walked into the room and called everyone out the door so they could get into the cars, and head off to the arcade.

————————————————
I'm sorry for taking so long to update. So much stress with my mid-term project. It's so much stuff to do.

The next chapter will be posted later today!

Q of the Chapter
What year do/did you graduate high school? I graduate this year(2023), in June. Kinda scary.

-