-Jealousy is a Funny Thing-

"Oh come on, just tell us already." Darren went on his knees to start begging for some answers. "Alright alright." Ty laughed as he seen the anxious looks on everyone's faces.

"It is going to be..
a camping trip!"

Everyone whooped and hollered at the idea, besides the two slumps. Justin and Ryan were disgusted by the idea and showed everyone how they had absolutely no intention of letting this happen.

They highly disliked the idea of flying bugs, the woods, and especially no signal. Who knows if they could even survive that.

"Alright so let me give the details before we vote yes or no." Ty opened his iPad and scrolled through to find some pictures. "We will actually being staying in a huge cabin. Almost like an Airbnb." Ty pulled up a pic and showed the boys in front of him.

"This is what the cabin looks like

"This is what the cabin looks like." Ty smiled when he watched their reactions.

"Woahhh that place looks amazing." Oli looked close at the picture in front of him.

"Do you have any pictures of the inside?" Kane asked as he looked at his brother holding the iPad. "Yes I have a couple, let me show you."

"This is what the kitchen looks like

"This is what the kitchen looks like."

"This is what the bedrooms look like

"This is what the bedrooms look like. There are only three bedrooms though. Two of them have two sets of queen size beds and one bedroom has just one queen size bed. My idea is that we can do some sort of challenge to see what pair gets that room." Ty said to the guys before he swiped to the last picture.