-PANIC-

hehe ;) Don't forget to comment!

Everyone scattered the big cabin in hidden areas. The seeker? None other than Darren Liang. The florescent lights of the buildings were all powered off, leaving nothing but the shine of slightly opened windows. The smell of the woodland area surrounded them as they hid in each nook of the place, whether they were inside or out.

Darren went up to the biggest bedroom and looked around the area. "Gotcha!" He yelled as he smacked the bed with his right hand, seeing as the left hand was holding a camera. "Damn it." Darren said to himself as he realized no one was there. 

"You guys can't hide for long! Darren screamed as he looked at his surroundings. "HAH! Found Ryan!" He looked over to one of the bedroom closets to see that the other was just standing there on his phone. "Did you even try?" Darren asked giggling. "oh yes, I tried so so so hard! I can not believe you could actually find me!" Ryan grabbed his chest and gasped with sarcasm. They laughed it off and Ryan went to go sit in the living room while Darren went to find the others. 

Darren started to walk to the kitchen. It was a huge space with wooden cabinets and a stainless steel oven/stove. There is an Island counter in the center of it with little doors to store pots and pans in. "Hm, big enough to hold a person I believe.." He walked over to the counter and opened it to find a curled up Kane.

"Wow, im surprised you could actually fit in there." Darren giggled as he stepped back to let Kane crawl out. "It was actually so tight in there that i even felt a little claustrophobic." Kane laughed off. "Kane Kane." Darren whispered as he pulled him closer into the camera frame. "What What". Darren looked around and then snickered. "Tell me where someone is and i'll do the dishes the next time its your turn." Kane looked at him and gasped. 

"You big cheater! Stars, can you believe him?" Kane whisper-yelled to the camera. "Its not cheating! It's actually called bribery." Darren scoffed and gave him a nasty side eye. "Well sorry, cant bribe me buddy." Kane smiled with his eyes closed and crossed his arms to walk away. "Ugh what a pain. Why did I think HE WOULD HELP." Darren said that last part a little louder to make sure the older could hear him. 

Kane flipped him off as he kept on walking down the hall, where he seen Justin hiding in the most obvious spot ever. "Are you just not trying?" Kane laughed as he whispered to Justin, who was hiding behind a big plant. "Whaaaat? I thought this was such a good spot." The younger said with no sarcasm. "Oh you're serious?" Kane burst into laughter. 

Justin rolled his eyes and looked at his surroundings for Darren. "Fine, then help me find a better spot, since you're such and expert hider." Kane smiled and looked around as well. "Fine, but we gotta move quickly." 

Kane and Justin ran up stairs quietly after they seen Darren walk into the basement. They went past two of the bedrooms and stopped at the end of the hall to the master bedroom with two beds. "Alright, this is where I leave you, im supposed to be sitting in the living room." Kane looked up to the hidden camera above the bedroom door. "shhhh." He put his finger to his lips and winked at the camera. "Oh my god, go." Justin pushed Kane and laughed. 

Justin opened the door quietly and looked around the room for a place to hide. His first instinct was under one of the beds, but they were too low to fit under. So he looked around again and seen a camera behind the tv, pointing to the closet. Justin smiled and started walking to said closet, but before he could open the door, he froze.

Movement was heard. Heaving breathing and faint moans were sounded through the wooden sliding closet doors. Justin gasped and took a step back. He looked around and started heading for the door before he could get caught by whoever was fooling around in the closet.