-That was close-

This chapter will be in reference to their video named "First boy to pull away loses (kiss challenge)"
——————————————
Monday 2pm

"Alright everyone, gather around so I can tell you what we are going to do for todays video." Manager Ty said as everyone sat on the couch, waiting for the announcement. "Okay so we had a few comments from our past videos saying people want more of our intimate challenges. Apparently everyone goes crazy for that kind of stuff."

"Yeah surprisingly they are our top videos." Ryan said as he was scrolling on his phone looking at their channel. "Yes so what I have planned today is pretty simple." Manager Ty said as he looked around at the members. "First we will start with a candy kiss challenge. That seems to be Stars favorite, so we will begin with that. After, we will see we can get off from there."

Darren suddenly pulled an unopened package of airhead strips from behind his back. "Ooo I'm ready baby." Everyone laughed at the immature guy and started waking to the opened space in their living room.
—-
A couple min later, all the lighting and camera work was set up. The NSB members were standing all together waiting for the video to start and Oli to introduce what they will be doing. Manager Ty stood next to the one managing the camera and began to countdown the start of the video. "Ready? And 3..2.." He pointed at Oli as signal to start.

"Hey Stars! Todays video, we're going to be bringing back.." Oli said and then everyone in unison said "The candy..kiss..challenge!!" Everyone cheered looking at the camera. "I think today we should bring back some old rivalry..starting with..Kane vs Darren!" Seb said all of a sudden making everyone shout and laugh at the pair.

"Don't worry Stars, ever since the first episode, Darren and I have become closer friends, and it's just been a change of scenery." Kane said looking at the camera with a very serious face while holding Darren's hand who was trying to get away. "You have some sugar in your stash already." Oli said as he wiped Kanes face. "I want Darren to lick it off." Kane was dead staring at the camera as he said that.

"AYO?" "WOAAAH". Everyone started laughing at what he said.

Darren looked at Kane, "I'm going to have to pull back fast because I don't want to get you sick, it's not me losing." Kane looked at Darren and swiftly looked away as he said "yeah your pullout game game weak." Everyone started shouting again at Kanes words. They acted like it was a war going on between the two since what happened the first time.

"You wanna bring it back? YOU WANNA BRING IT BACK?" Kane put his forehead against Darren to challenge him. "Alright let's go then, but don't get too excited. Remember who lost last time?" Darren said as he grabbed one end of the candy strip and put it in his mouth. "Yeah not this time. I ain't losing." Everyone started shouting as Kane put the other end in his mouth as well.

Kane stayed in the same spot slightly moving his head back as Darren started chewing his way closer to Kanes mouth. Everyone else was going crazy. Shouting and laughing like there is no tomorrow. Kane kept moving is head so far so Darren grabbed his neck like before, shocking Kane, making him release the candy. "Hey no! He can't do that what?!" Kane said clearly mad for losing..again.

again