-A New Feeling-

{M}

It's been about 15 minutes, and Oli actually did walk to the gas station to buy the older what he wanted. "He definitely owes me." Oli rolled his eyes as he knocked on the front door, after realizing he left his keys.

The door opened and he was faced with his own brother. "Why don't you have your keys?" Seb moved out of the way so that Oli could walk inside. The older took off his shoes as he replied to his younger brother. "I didn't realize that I had forgotten them till I stood here."

Seb just nodded his head and went back to sit on the couch. Kane seen the younger walk in and went up to him in suspicion. "Where were you?" Kane raised a brow and crossed his arms. "Regie wanted snacks from the gas station." Oli raised the bag of corn nuts in front of the olders face.

Kane squinted his eyes at him. "Hmm okay then." He slowly walked back to the couch and watched Oli walk to the stairs. The younger just laughed slightly at the strange interaction as he headed up.

He walked passed a couple doors and ended up standing in front of Reggie's room. He had just remembered what had happened not to long ago. The noises they had made. The intimacy they had. Everything.

He took a deep breath and knocked. Oli was about to open the door, when the bedroom door next to Reggie's had opened, revealing none other than Justin.

"When'd you get back?" Justin said crossing his arms. He was just going to head to the bathroom across the hall, but caught Oli standing at that door. "Just now. He asked me to get him something at the gas station." Oli said as he held up the snack.

Justin just nodded his head as he didn't want to pry yet. He wanted to be extra sure of what he thought was going on. "Alright, well I think he's sleeping already." Justin said and walked to the bathroom.

Oli just opened the door slightly to see if what Justin had said was true. He peaked his head inside and seen Reggie shush him and gesture Oli to come in with his other hand.

Oli rolled his eyes and stood back out to look at Justin, who was standing at the entrance of the bathroom. "Yeah he's sleeping, I'll just put the snack on his night stand." Oli said smiling and waited for the other to go in the bathroom.

He walked into the bedroom and locked the door behind him.

Just in case.

He walked over and threw the snack on the bed and crossed his arms. "You so owe me for this." Oli looked down at the boy who was laying with his arms behind his head.

"Oh yeah? And what do ya want from me?" Regie smirked looking at the younger. "I'll have to think about it." Oli looked up pretending to think.

Regie sat up and pulled the boy onto his lap. "You sure you don't know?" Regie said as he started rubbing high up the youngers thigh. "Well maybe I have a few ideas." Oli said as he looked into the olders eyes.

They started inching their faces closer to one another. It was an intense feeling that had suddenly hit the air. None of them resisted the urge of getting closer to the other, and they knew exactly what was about to happen.

Although they never kissed before, nor never thought about it, they thought it was finally about to happen. Their first kiss with a guy?

Regie looked into Oli's eyes and noticed him close his eyes as they were mere centimeters apart. He moved in and softly landed his lips onto the youngers.

They took a second before they started moving their mouths. Both had their eyes closed as they moved perfectly in sync. Regie squeezed the youngers thigh, making Oli open his mouth slightly with a soft moan. It gave the chance for Regie to enter his tongue in.

Both were passionately moving along with each other. It was such a rush, but in a relaxing way. They both knew exactly what they were doing, so the experience was unbelievable. They never would have thought kissing a guy would be like this.

Regie laid the younger on his back and kept kissing him as he hovered over his body. He wanted more. The feeling of the youngers body under his. This connection from top to bottom was sending the olders mind into a spiral.

Oli made a slight noise when he felt the older play with his hair. Regie was now gripping Oli's hair, not too hard, and passionately kissing the younger to get a taste of him.

That's when it hit the younger. Everyone was in the house and Justin was just across the hallway. What were they doing?!

Oli pushed the older lightly and looked at his face, slightly out of breath. "W-we cant." Oli swallowed his own saliva and got the older off him, making them sit next to each other. Regie rolled his eyes as he got off him, fixing his own hair.

"I forgot everyone else existed for a minute." Regie said with a slight chuckle as he laid back down. "Yeah me too." Oli laid back as well and turned to look at the older. "That kiss." He had an expression on his face that read 'embarrassed',while he looked into the unreadable face the older had.

"I never though kissing a guy would be that good." Regie said with a smirk, looking at the ceiling. "Oh? So you're saying I'm such a good kisser?" Oli said in a teasing tone while smiling proudly. "Don't get used to the complements." Regie said with a stern face, looking at the younger for a second, then back up.

Oli just chuckled and looked back up at the ceiling as well. "So.." Regie said looking around. "So.." Oli looked at the older again. "What did you think about it? The kiss." Regie turned his body to face the younger, making their faces very close.

"Hmm." Oli pretend to think as he got a bit closer, to where their noses were barley touching. He didn't say anything for about five seconds, as he seductively looked into his eyes. "Well you're the first guy I kissed, so I can't compare it to anyone. Therefore, I have no idea if it was good."

Oli snickered and then got off the bed, leaving a confused and annoyed Regie, laying down. "Wait what?" Regie sat up and looked at the younger confused as he watched him walk to the door. "Goodnight Regie." Oli winked and then exited the bedroom, heading to his own room that was across the hall.

Regie basically giggled internally and then laid back down under the covers this time. He thought about everything that had happened that day on repeat.

He could not get the younger off his mind.

——————————————
Don't forget to vote!

<3

-