-keep it down-

{M!}

Oli's hand froze in its place. Did he hear that correctly? Did Regie seriously just ask him that? "What?!" Oli whisper-yelled turning his head a bit while his back was still on the bathroom door.

"Just let me in. I started it..let me finish it for you." Regie was on the other side of the door smiling. Oli zipped his pants back up and turned around to open the door just a little bit. "Are you crazy?! What if the others hear?" Oli whisper-yelled again peeking his head out the door to look down the hall.

"Don't worry, they are all so focused on the movie that they didn't even notice us leave." Regie had an evil smirk on his face full of determination. Oli groaned and pulled the older in the bathroom quickly, shutting the door and pushing him on it.

The younger looked into his eye for a couple seconds until the older suddenly put his hands on the youngers waist to make the switch positions. Oli gasped when he felt his back hit the door, maintaining the eye contact.

The bathroom had a light switch that you could slide up and down, making the lights either dimmer or brighter, so while being held against the door, the younger reaches his hand over to dim the lights.

That made the older make a slight chuckle. "You okay with this?" Regie looked deep into the youngers eyes to make sure there was no sense of regret. Oli nodded his head while having hooded eyes, making the olders face start to heat up. "I'm trying to take this easy, don't look at me like that right now." Regie slowly started to unzip the youngers pants again.

As he did that, Oli slid his hands slowly up Regie's biceps, to around his neck. "I can tease too." Oli whispered into Regie's ear, sending him shivers down his body. Suddenly the older cupped Oli over his boxers, making the younger create a quiet moan into Regie's ear.

Regie bit his lip upon hearing the sound that just came out of him. He never knew that Oliver Moy could make such a noice. He started sliding his hand into the boxers and grab onto his shaft. Oli leaned his head on the olders shoulder because of the sudden touch.

Regie's other hand was still on the youngers waist, while he slowly started to stroke him. He wanted to keep teasing the younger, so he went as slow as possible. "Stop..teasing." Oli pulled the older a bit closer to him. "Just get me off already. Come on Regie Macalino. Finish what you've started." Oli whispered into his ear smiling while making faint moans.

Regie did not have to be told twice. His right hand started going up and down at a better pace, while the other hand gripped onto his waist tighter than before. The movement made the younger feel so good. He did not know he could get so much pleasure from another guy, let alone one of his best friends.

But here they are. Regie getting him off in the bathroom, while the rest of their friends watch a movie down the hall.

The older started moving a little faster, causing Oli to make a loud moan. "Shh keep it down." The older covered the others mouth as he felt the breathes of his moans on his hand. Oli suddenly started moving his hips in sign of him starting to get close.

Oli started to slide his hands down the others biceps again. He gripped onto them as he was reaching his high very soon. Suddenly the older slowed down to eventually stop and uncover the others mouth. Oli whined as his high started to go away from the sudden lost of touch.

"Get me off too." Regie looked down, making the out of breath boy also look down. "This is really starting to hurt." Oli just blank stared at the bulge on Regie's pants. Was that because of him? How did he get like that? Maybe he was just thinking of some girl or something.

The scary thing is that Oli has never touched another guys..member. He's seen one before in the gym by accident though, but to him, that does not count. Fuck it. Oli thought to himself as he looked back up into Regie's eyes. He slowly reached over to his pants and untied the string.

He slid down the pants slightly to have his member spring right up. Regie made a low groan as the cold air hit him there. "Here..let's do it together." Regie got closer to the younger, keeping the eye contact, and grabbed both their members together. Oli's was already slick with pre-cum so Regie didn't need to do anything to himself.

This new feeling hit the both of them as Regie started moving his hand up and down. Both of them were now connected with each other. Oli's hands went back up to the others biceps and squeezed them as he felt the new found pleasure.

A low groan came out of the olders mouth, making Oli have shivers sent down his body. That noise was new. He never expected to hear that from him. Well he's heard him do fake moans while with their friends to annoy them..but this was different. It was real. And Oli is listening to it, while they are getting off together.

Regie was definitely getting close because Oli noticed him getting faster and moving his hips. The younger put his hands back up around the olders neck and grabbed some hair tugging on it. "Oh fuck." The younger tilted his head back with his mouth hung open. His breath got louder as he started making faint noises.

"Shit. This feels so..good" Regie had a shaky breath as he kept moving his hand on the both of them. His hair was being pulled by the younger, and he did not know he had a thing for that till just now. He will definitely keep that in mind.

"I'm close." Oli said quickly as his moans got louder. "Me too." Regie put his free hand on the door next to Oli's head, making him lean forward and connect their foreheads together. They felt their breaths on each other as Regie fastened the pace of his right hand. Oli was gripping onto the olders hair tighter then before, making him let out a groaning "fuck".

Suddenly Oli was the one who released first, making Regie follow right after. Both had heavy breaths as they looked into each others eyes. Their foreheads were still connected so they were so close to each other. Oli noticed the older looking down at his own lips.

But before he got any ideas, the younger thought this went way too far. He pushed the older back softly while still looking into his eyes. "Let's clean up and go before they start to wonder why we are gone." Oli looked away from him and grabbed some toilet paper to clean himself off.

Regie was still in disbelief of what just happened. He had never thought of himself as gay. But here he was, hiding in the bathroom with his GUY friend, stroking each others dicks. It's just for stress relief he thought. Nothing more. They are both straight males who are just really craving some touch already. It won't even happen again.

Right?

"I'll go out first. Just say you were in your room or something so they don't figure out..what just happened." Oli said as he walked out the door and closed it behind him. He walked over to the couch again to see that most of them were already sleeping, besides Ryan and Seb. He walked in and noticed them jump, but didn't think much of it. Probably just paranoid from the movie.

"Where were you? I didn't even know you were gone." Seb looked at Oli with a raised eyebrow. "In the bathroom. I was only gone for 3 minutes." That was a lie. They were both gone for about 15 minutes. Oli sat down and put the blanket back on him. He had no idea what was going on in the movie so he just sat there and was thinking.

His thoughts was a replay of what had just happened in the bathroom. He could not believe that happened between them. He thought that their teasing was just a joke and it wouldn't go that far. But it actually happened. And he liked it. He liked it a lot. But he's straight? He said to himself that he would never do it again. It was just..for some relief.

Yeah he definitely needs to get laid already.

——————————————————
And that's my early Christmas present for you guys. I hope you liked it because when I re-read this, I kept laughing at what I wrote. Never thought I could write such a thing lol.

Q of the chapter:
If you celebrate Christmas, what are you hoping to get?
I am hoping to finish my collection of StrayKids albums. I just need to get their Japanese albums and I'll be done :)