-sleep here tonight-

{M❗️}

Oli slowly entered Regie into himself. He was now riding the older, sending him into ecstasy. "Oh fuck." Oli let out breath as he kept getting deeper. He had not thought this through at all.

"Fuck, just like that." Regie groaned and put both hands on the youngers waist. He wanted to at least do something, because he was so hungry for it at this point.

Oli began to bounce a little bit, making him create sweet noises. Regie felt so good right now, but the younger was taking this way to slow. He's contemplating on flipping them over, but thought the younger looked way to good on top of him right now.

"I bet she doesn't feel as good as I do." Oli started to kiss the olders chest, while he was moving. He grabbed Regie's nipples and started to play with them. "Woah." Regie moaned at that new feeling. Who knew being touched there actually felt good.

Oli kissed a trail from Regie's nipple, to his neck. He started to slowly work his mouth around there to create his marks. Regie realized what he was doing and sat up, making this a whole new position for Oli.

"Shit, so deep." He moaned into Regie's ear. "You're driving me crazy right now." Regie roughly connected their lips together. They hungrily discovered each others mouths with sweet sounds. As they were doing that, Regie started to help the younger bounce on his lap. It made Oli create such a loud moan through the kiss because of how deep he was hitting.

"Hey Reggie, are you in there?" There was a sudden knock on the door, making the two boys freeze. "Uh yeah- I just got here a couple minutes ago." Regie spoke without thinking, making Oli smack his forehead. "What?" Regie whispered to the younger. "You are so dumb. You came through the window remember?" Oli whisper yelled to the boy he was sitting on.

"Yeah can u keep it down? It sounds like you got that girl in there, and I don't know why, but don't forget that you have people sleeping in the room next to you." Darren said on the other side of the door. Oli started to slowly climb off the boy. He covered his mouth so he wouldn't make any noise. "Yeah my bad, I'll be quiet." Regie waited till he heard Darren close his own bedroom door and then started to quietly laugh. "Damn imagine if he seen us." Regie laid back on his bed.

"That would not have been good." Oli giggled a bit too and put his pants back on. "You better come up with a good story tomorrow as to why you're here." Oli pointed at the older and sat next to him on the bed. "Yes I know, don't worry. I got a brain in here." Regie tapped his head. "Alright, well I'm going to sleep then."

Oli stood up and was about to open the bedroom door. "Why don't you just sleep here?" Regie suddenly blurted out without thinking. "Really?" Oli turned around, confused. "Yeah why not? We have before, just not alone. It's not anything crazy." Regie sat up and looked around for his boxers.

"But won't the guys think it's a little weird?" Oli walked up to the bed and picked up the boxers that were next to it. Regie grabbed them and start to put them on. "Who says they gotta know?" Regie smirked at the younger.

"Okay fine, but we are going to wake up extra early to make sure no one sees. Just in case." Oli moved under the blanket and laid back. Regie smiled and turned towards him. Oli followed, so now they were facing each other.

Silence fell over in the dimly lit bedroom. The moonlight peaking through the curtains on the window hit right in between the guys, giving a perfect view of each other. Their eyes looked like they were sparkly just looking at each other. They each could not look away from what was right in front of them.

They had such a strange feeling in them that they couldn't describe perfectly. It was just so warm and fuzzy to their stomachs. It made them have a sense of happiness, just for eye contact. Regie made a subtle movement with his arm and wrapped it over the youngers waist.