- V -

I stared at google's search engine on my MacBook Pro

I stared at google's search engine on my MacBook Pro. I tapped my fingers against my bottom lip as my eyes shifted from my computer screen to my bedroom door. After the conversation I had with Shai a couple of days ago. The curiosity of me couldn't helped but wonder.

I clicked the three dots in the corner and clicked incognito mode. My dad checked my browser history regularly and I heard from Armani that you can privately search things. I hesitated before typing in the search bar: What does the birds and the bees mean?

Various links popped up which caused me to scroll. My eyes scanned the definition before clicking on a source that explained it more. Sexual intercourse, Sex, Fertilization were the main words that kept popping up. I furrowed my eyebrows reading more about the menstrual cycle.

When Mother Nature first visited me, my father cried and I never understood why until now. They told me that my body cleanses out which is why I bleed around the same time every month. Like a dummy I really believed that was the case.

I clicked a new tab and searched up the other word that kept popping up. My eyes widened at the different videos that popped up. I clicked the first video link. My phone ringing made me slam my computer shut.

"Hello" I answered the incoming FaceTime call from Armani.

"Hey g- you okay? Why you look so shook" she asked concerned.

"Oh uh no reason" I scratched the back of my neck as she squinted her eyes at me.

"Hmm well, do you want to go to Anna May's with us?" I looked at the time on my phone seeing it was going on 4. My dad would most likely be getting out of the office late and my mother would be exhausted after gardening.

"Sure, when?"

"Now, I'm pulling up" she smiled as I shook my head.

"Alrighty I'm coming down" I hung up the phone and got out of bed. I went to my closet and reached towards the back grabbing the bag of clothes I got from the boutique Dee works at. I haven't wore them yet but I wanted to change up the usually outfits I wear.

I slipped on the fitted black bodysuit that had a low cut in the front. This was the first time I put something this tight on my body. I looked at the way everything sat snug in place. I grabbed the cropped jacket and slipped it on. I always wore heels but I decided to change it up and wear a pair of shoes. I grabbed the first purse and stuffed my bed like usual.

I rushed down the stairs and out the house seeing Armani car parked behind my house. It was the way I always snuck out the house without my parents noticing.

"Damn friend, you look good" she complimented. I smiled widely. I took my place in the back seat as Dee was recording me. I posed for the camera.

"All the girlies looking good in this car" Dee said