- XXV -

| 2 Months Later |

| 2 Months Later |

She should be awake soon... that motherfucker lied.

After a week she was able to breathe on her own but she still made no progress in waking up. The doctor informed me that a coma was possible due to the chronic blood loss but I was hoping it wouldn't be for her case.

But of course it was. 2 whole months I was anxious on when she should wake up or if I would ever see her eyes again. If I wasn't at the hospital with her, I'm at nay's practices or smoking with the guys. All of the vipers disappeared including ghost. I honestly didn't care because my only focus was on her waking up. But if part of me knew it wouldn't be a problem later if they try to come back for unfinished business.

Mr.Williams went AWOL. I guess he found out I knew his dirty little secret and hauled ass. I didn't mind because I hired someone to replace him anyway. He was my new trainer for the season since I still had hella matches coming up that I didn't want to miss.

"Damn I forgot y'all lightweights" Ace said passing the blunt my way. I chuckled.

"Who" Xavien said staring at him confused.

"Nigga you, look at you coughing up a lung" I blew the smoke out as they started laughing. I shook my head taking another pull before passing it.

"Wassup y'all" all of us adverted our eyes to Keon who was standing near my porch. I blew the smoke out eyeing him.

"Sup" Ace said blandly. I nodded at him as I watched Naomi and her friend play in the front yard.

"Yo Shai, can I talk to you"

"I guess" I stood up motioning him to come inside. He walked passed as they all got quiet. Even though he did help us, Tevin and Xavien still felt iffy about it. Once we was inside I turned to look at him.

"Wassup"

"I just wanna apologize"

"If imma be honest Kee, no apology will fix what you did. I do appreciate you helping us some months back but an apology ain't gonna fix nothing" he nodded.

"I understand, we'll I guess I should explain myself"

"The floor is yours" he cleared his throat as he sighed.

"I promise you I never split nothing when we was youngins, they sulked me out before and I turned that shit down. They never how bad my mama was struggling and offered money but I refused to go behind my boys like that." He started.

"Why didn't you tell us about it then" he shrugged.

"I ain't think it was a big deal, we was just getting into the game and I thought they just wanted to flip sides" I nodded.

"Then when I was about 17 that's when my mama died, you know how bad that shit affected me. I was a ruthless ass nigga. Doing shit just in spite of hatred. During that I was fucking with this lil' shawty, Shanice" I raised my eyebrow.