- VII -

I looked around the huge spacious building that was occupied with loads of mini stores

I looked around the huge spacious building that was occupied with loads of mini stores. Clumps of people were walking around looking through the display windows or shopping at the vendors in the middle of the floors. This was my first time in a mall and I was already enjoying myself.

I followed behind Dee and Armani as we walked into another store. The lights weren't overly bright and the aroma felt relaxing.

"What cut do you wear?" Dee asked pointing towards the huge selection of underwear.

"I'm not sure, my mom usually buys them for me" they continued to browse in the selection and holding some up for me look at.

"Now why would she need a pair of lace bikini underwear" Armani asked. It was mint green which so happens to be my favorite color.

"It's nothing wrong with having sexy panties" Dee shrugged. They continued to bicker back and forth as I walked off looking at some of the clothing options they had. We came to the mall to help improve my wardrobe as they constantly tell me that I dress like an old women. Of course I agreed, I wanted the experience of shopping for my OWN clothes rather than my father.

I'm always wearing stockings with a long skirt and a blouse or sometimes I get to wear a long dress but I never felt comfortable in it. I started taking a liking to wear more sweats or shorts. They were way more comfortable to wear than my usual attire. My phone vibrated in my purse as I fished around for it.

"Excuse me" I looked up to see a tall slim man with golden brown skin staring at me with a smile.

"Hello" I looked over my shoulder to see both Dee and Armani staring at me with a smirk.

"Sorry to bother you but I couldn't help but to introduce myself" He stuck his hand out. "Deon"

"Jade, nice to meet you" I put my hand into his feeling how soft his palms were. I smiled.

"Pleasure is mine" he raised my hand up to his mouth kissing it softly.

"Why did you introduce yourself?" I questioned with a cocked eyebrow.

"I couldn't passed the opportunity of talking to such a sexy women" my cheeks tinted a color lighter as I broke the intense eye contact.

"Well thank you" I gave another smile moving my hand out of his and reaching into my bag grabbing my phone.

"Would it be too much to ask, for your number?" I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear as I held onto my phone tightly. I stared at him not feeling convinced that he was being as genuine as he was portraying himself.

All of the dinner parties my parents hosted, I was able to learn how to read people. It was a thing I picked up on to help my father with securing donors for his program. From the looks of this guy, his vibe felt off.

"Maybe next time"

"Mmcht Whatever" he rolled his eyes and walked away back to a group of guys.

"He was so fine, what happened?" Dee asked once they got closer to me.