- VI -

I was currently at Jenny house against my will

I was currently at Jenny house against my will. Both of our fathers have been getting closer and has been bringing me over here more for the 'social' interaction I keep begging for. Truth be told, this was the one time I wanted to stay home and not be bothered.

"I know your not about to go to sleep" She questioned walking into the guest room I was occupying. I looked up from my phone as she crossed her arms.

"Actually I was"

"Nope get up, we are going out" she flicked the light on showcasing the outfit on her body. She was barely wearing anything.

"Out where?"

"No where in particular, get dressed" she walked back out the room closing it. I sighed reaching over to my bag that my clothes were in. Jenny convinced my father to let me stay the night, I didn't think he would agree. Then again, my mother was very adamant about getting me out the house for awhile.

My father packed my bag, so it was barely anything casual in here. I sighed looking down at the sweatpants I currently had on. I decided to just keep on what I had. I grabbed my phone and walked out the guest bedroom.

"Is that what you're wearing?" She asked. I nodded observing what I had on. She walked to her drawer and pulled out a faux leather short skirt and handed it to me.

"Put that on, then we can leave" I stared at the fabric feeling quite uncomfortable. I walked to the bathroom and quickly changed into it. I observed my body seeing it barely covered my bottom half. I tugged it down as I walked out the bathroom. Jenny was on the phone with somebody when I walked in the room.

"Ooo girl you look sexy as fuck, let's go" she grabbed my hand as we walked down the stairs quietly.

"Where are we going?" I asked. She smiled at me as we walked outside towards a car waiting on us.

"Somewhere to have fun" she got in the car as I stared at how many people were inside. "Come on"

I hesitantly grabbed the car door handle as I slipped inside. There were two other guys back here. They eyed me.

"Damn Jen, you didn't say your friend was this hot" she turned and smiled at me.

"Isn't she, Jade this is Conner and Tyler" she pointed towards the guys staring at me hungrily "—and this is Chase". I looked over at the driver who was smoking a cigarette. I crossed my arms across my body as I look down at my phone.

"You want some?" Conner asked showcasing something crushed up in a small container. I shook my head.

"No thank you"

"Ahh come on, it'll relax you" he insisted. I shook my head again.

"I'm fine really" they waved me off as they shared the white substance together. They both sniffled before passing it towards the front. I went to my messages and shot Armani a text. I was hoping she would answer, I know she wasn't feeling good but I was really hoping she would answer.