- XXIV -

She's my mother

She's my mother...

I stared at her in disbelief. This couldn't be real, just a fiction of my imagination... right?.

"That bitch is your mother?" Tevin asked with a mug. All eyes were on me even Shai, who released his grip on my hand.

"You and this foul language is starting to annoy me" my mother said with a sigh as she looked over at Gotti. He moved the direction of his gun.

"NO" I shouted catching her off guard. She raised an eyebrow as a smile crept on her face.

"Oh honey, we never play captain save a hoe. Definitely if they are not worth saving" she spoke with a shake of a finger.

"He's my friend, so he's definitely worth saving Diamond" I spoke through gritted teeth. She let out a laugh.

"Oh babe she's showing potential. Look at the anger coursing through her. She has the viper blood in her" I shook my head.

"The thing is, we are nothing alike" I crossed my arms as she continued staring at me with a smirk.

"All of us want some answers and you will give them to us" I said.

"Hmm is that so. Say, what do I get out of this deal" she asked before another smile graced her face. "How about a little game"

"No more games" Shai spoke quickly. I furrowed my eyebrows confused. She tilted her head to the side with a pout.

"I had so much fun with our last game, I'll play nice this time" he shook his head.

"You're fucking psychotic" he gritted as she shrugged.

"I find being normal overrated, let's start simple shall we" she walked over to Tevin. "Don't you wanna know how they know me, Jade. Why don't your new found friend tell you"

Tevin didn't rip his eyes off her as she continued to smile. Thinking back I knew something was up with my mother but she always played the quiet game. Then again she was a huge fan of games. That's all she wanted to teach me when I was younger and this whole time she played the biggest one of them all. Pretending to not know what was going on.

"We met your mother when we were all about 12 or 13. It was around the time Shai's Dad started making us take lessons there. Diamond never shower their face, so she blended right in" I glanced over at Shai who was still angry.

"Ding" she clasped her hands together. "We were the iconic duo. Whenever you saw his mom, I was there"

"I'm sure Shai can put the pieces together of why I spent majority of my time in that raunchy boxing arena" she said with a smile.

"He's your father isn't he" she tossed her arms up.

"He sure was. Pathetic excuse of a dad" she said with a shrug. "The old man barely cared once my mother overdosed. Quite a shame"