- XI -

"You guys" I looked up as Dee rushed in the living room

"Bitch how you get in?" Armani asked pausing the show we was watching. Dee dangled the key chain in her face.

"With the key you gave me, duh" she took a seat on the ottoman in front of us.

"I said to use that for emergencies" I raised my cup to my mouth.

"This is an emergency, I slept with Xavien" I choked on my tea as it shot out my nose.

"Wait what— are you okay Jade?" Mani asked patting my back.

"Uh yeah, just wasn't expecting her to say that" I sat my cup down trying to breath. Talk about a shocker.

"What you mean you slept with him? You was with us last night" I sat criss cross now more intrigued.

"Yeah I know but he had called me when I was leaving. At first I wasn't gonna answer but the alcohol in my system had its own plan"

"So you drove all the way to his place?" Mani asked eating her chips.

"Well more so I told him to come over and next thing you know he was folding me like a pretzel" mani bust out laughing. I giggled as Dee sucked her teeth.

"Y'all it's not funny, he been blowing my phone ever since he left" that ignited mani into a laughing fit.

"Your pussy put him in a trance" Dee hit her shoulder as Mani grabbed her stomach to calm down.

"Did you not like it? Is that why you not texting him back?"  I asked confused.

"No the problem is I did like it, he know how to work that lo— uh no ma'am I don't wanna know that much details" mani said cutting her off.

"Well if the opportunity arises, would you sleep with him again?" Mani asked. I took a quick sip from my cup.

"In a heartbeat, I don't regret it but we haven't even been out on a date yet" now it was my turn to ask a question.

"What's a date?" I asked.

"Oh friend" Dee said turning to look at me. Another thing I can add to the list of things I don't know.

"It's when you go out with someone that you have a romantic interest in. So out to dinner or the movies" mani said. "But now a days niggas don't like doing dates, all they wanna do is link up"

I let out a laugh "from your tone, I assume linking up is not a good thing"

"It's not, they all want one thing from you. Once you find that guy you know is 100% about you, he'll take the initiative to take you out— properly" they both high fived.

"And once I find him, he gonna get all of this" Dee bent over shaking her bottom half. I raised my eyebrows memorized at how effortlessly it moved. Armani hyped her up throwing potato chips at her.