Chapter 2

Venus

"But not just any woman..." Atticus stopped the merchant, he walked up the stage and grabbed me by the shackles and pulled me forward.

"Somehow, she managed to be both" he said pointing to my breasts, I just stayed quiet and waited for what's going to happen next.

"You see ladies and gentlemen, my slave right here is of a very interesting kind. You'll never find another, beautiful like a woman and strong like a man" his speech just made me roll my eyes so hard, good thing no one saw.

Atticus being the attention seeker he is, he decided to take off the skirt I was wearing. It was a skirt but it also had underwear that hid your private parts. Well not anymore, because he just exposed mine to the world.

"Really? Was that necessary?" I asked him annoyed, he slapped me across the face and I bit my inner cheek holding the words from coming out, I turned my head back to the crowd who were busy staring at me in surprise. Like I was some kid of god, I unfortunately wasn't a god.

"We'll start the biding at....50 golds!" He yelled, I noticed that women were the ones crowding the place, literary at the front of the stage to get a better look at my...

"Can you at least cover me?" I whispered to Atticus who sighed and did as I said fixing my skirt back up, thank god he didn't show them my boobs as well. That would be so embarrassing.

"Fifty five!" Some guy yelled, I looked at him and he was the age of Atticus with grey hair and rotten teeth. I grimaced at him gaining me a hit on the back of my head.

"Sixty five!" This time it was a woman, she was my age or perhaps older. She has tanned skin and long brown hair, I smiled at her and watch as she bit her lips.

"One hundred!" My head turned to voice in surprise who'd bid that much money on a slave that was half woman half man, the man had shiny bald head and not a single hair in his face, he was probably the age of my eldest brother Felix.

Goddess he looked so not very appealing to me, maybe he favored men? I don't wanna go with a man, goddess please let a woman buy me this time. I prayed with my eyes closed and hoped for the best.

"Going once!" The merchant yelled waiting for someone to add more but no one said anything.

"Going twice!" Please if there are any gods up there, not a man, please anything but a man.

"One thousand golds" a very soft and feminine voice said catching me off guard, I quickly opened my eyes in surprise. I honestly almost believed I've died and met a goddess because the woman who was standing in front me certainly wasn't human. She was art, she was more than just a woman, she was the literal meaning of beauty.

"Close your mouth" Atticus whispered, I finally blinked to make sure I wasn't dreaming and thankfully she didn't disappear. The red head didn't smile at me or at anyone, she had two other women behind her, maybe her workers? They were beautiful as well but they had nothing on her, she was a goddess in person.

"What is you name slave?" She asked so delicately, I've never thought being called a slave would sound so soft and delicate until it came out of her luscious lips. She was wearing a silk robe in the darkest shade of blue I've ever seen, she had golden accessories all over her and they suited her so well. She looked so rich...

"Venus" I finally replied, she nodded staring at me up and down for a moment before turning to look at Atticus who was busy staring at her tits. So rude, I mean I was staring at them as well but I wasn't being obvious. She signaled with her hand and one of the women behind her moved forward with a bag handing it to Atticus.

"One thousand golds, feel free to count" she said before turning around to get down of the stage, my jaw was already on the ground and my heart....my heart was pounding in my chest.

"Move" Atticus kicked me from the back and down the stage, I groaned in pain because I still had a new whip wound on my skin and the fall was unexpected. I was quickly helped to my feet by the women who escorted the goddess.

"Thank you" I replied politely, I was a smartass yes but my mother taught me how to be respectful to those who deserve it. I looked up and the redhead had a worried look but it was quickly gone when she noticed I've caught her staring.

"Bye Atticus! Tell your daughter I'm gonna miss her mouth!" I yelled out loud catching his attention and everyone around us, I watched as his face turned red in anger but I just smiled in victory and kept walking with the women.

"You've got quite a mouth on you" one of the women said as we made our way to wherever they were taking me, I smiled smugly at her, at first she didn't get what I meant but sooner her cheeks gave it away exposing her dirty thoughts.

"The queen doesn't like talkative people, so I suggest you watch it" the other one said making my head almost snap, the queen? I asked nobody. My eyes looked up at the redhead who seemed too be deep in her thoughts to notice my curious eyes. How can she be so beautiful? I found myself drifting to a different topic and I had to stop myself before it's too late.

"The queen bought me? Why?" I asked confused, the two women shrugged their shoulders unable to answer my question so they stayed quiet. After I don't know how long, we finally reached the fanciest home I've ever seen in my whole life, the prettiest place in whole Rome and I haven't even seen the city but I can confirm this was a royal palace.

"My husband doesn't like attitude so whatever friendship you had with your last owner forget about it" The redhead said as she made her way inside the palace, I didn't even pay any attention to what she said because I was too busy gazing at the walls and the women they had inside this place. Why was everyone so attractive?

"Yeah I can't promise you anything, I am not your husband's property. I listen to whoever bought me, and that is you. Am I right, my queen?" I grabbed her hand with my shackled ones and pulled them to my face and put a gentle kiss on her knuckles.

I smiled to stop the smirk from appearing because I noticed how her cheeks visibly turned red since she was very pale. She pulled her hand away and cleared her throat. She didn't say anything after that, she seemed so deep in her thoughts but from a moment to the other she'd feel someone staring at her, and that someone was me.

I can't wait to show her how obedient I can be.

*****************************************
Hilo my lovely people!!

I'll be posting another chapter in a few minutes, I hope you enjoyed this one and will like the next.

Muah

-S