Chapter 8

Venus

My hands were still shaking a bit, why? Well, how can they not when they were caressing her skin. She felt so soft and I wonder how other places on her body feel, when she leaned against me she fit so perfectly like she was meant to be in my arms.

How can she be so delicate yet so tough in the way she acts, she pretends she's strong, she wants to set the best role model for her daughter and she wants her to be stronger than she ever was. But, somehow I can read right through her. She's not happy, she's not okay...

"Venus?" Why is it that everytime I think of her she appears in front of me, was I calling for her without even saying anything?

"Yes, your majesty?" I said getting up, I was sitting in the back garden where Diana and I practice. Today the queen gave me a break she said Diana had class the whole day and she won't be able to practice.

"Remember our deal?" She asked, Lavinia was wearing a green dress that reached below her ankles, a revealing dress, well to me it was because I could see her hips and legs, as well as her cleavage and it was making me feel some type of way. I closed my eyes and looked down, trying not make her uncomfortable.

"Eh no, not really" I replied still not looking at her in the eyes, I kept my composure outside but on the inside....just her presence was making me nervous. I'm used to making people nervous not the other way around.

"I promised I'll teach how to read, remember?" My eyes looked up at her in surprise, I wasn't being serious when I offered that the first day and I didn't even think she'd consider it. Her pretty eyes had a hint of amusement and I enjoyed them on me.

"Let's go then, shall we?" She made her way back inside and I followed after her, call me a pervert but I found it hard to stop looking at her ass while she walked in front of me. She won't ever know that I'm staring at her in the first place so I didn't avert my eyes.

"When we start our session, you have to focus." I heard her say, I nodded my head with my eyes still stuck on her behind.

She stopped walking and thankfully I didn't bump into her, she pushed the door open revealing a small room that had a small balcony and a marble table in the middle with two chairs side to side, on top of the table there was a metal pen and a small wax board.

She sat down and I took the seat right next to her, she pulled her chair closer to the table before taking the pen between her fingers, she grabbed softly on the metal object then started drawing symbols on the board, which I assume were letters.

"I'm going to say the letter and you'll say it after me, then we'll put the letters in words" she explained but oh well...who was she even talking to...I was busy watching her pink lips move as she pronounced every letter, I thank the gods for giving me a good memory and I used it well to learn things quickly.

I said the letters after her memorizing every character and word and what sound they made all while looking at her beautiful face from time to time. She'd smile at me when I say them perfectly and I'd feel very proud of myself.

"You're doing well, you're smarter than you look" I heard a hint of amusement laced in her tone and I rolled my eyes with a smile,

"I know" I replied,

I reached for the pen and I accidentally put my hand on hers, the one that was holding the pen, I grabbed the small metal from her hand so I can use it, I felt her eyes burning my face with how hard she was staring at me, I put the type of the pen on the wax board and drew some of the letters together and used them to write a word that she didn't teach me.

"I learn anything very fast" I whispered leaning forward to get closer to the board so I can see better, without paying attention my leg brushed against hers and since her dress had a long cut on it, our skins touched and I could feel how soft and warm she was.

I didn't know how close she was to me until I turned my head to look at her face, her cute cheeks were a deep shade of pink and her lips were slightly parted. Her eyes looked right into mine through her long lashes and I felt my world stop, I've never seen such beautiful pearls and all I wanted to do was look at them.

Her hand that was resting on top of the table slowly moved on top of my wrist, I looked back at it with curiosity wondering what she was thinking of doing, my question was quickly answered when she gently brushed her fingers on my forearm feeling up and down my skin sending this weird but wonderful feeling all over my body.

I felt her warm breath on my jaw and I realized that she leaned closer than she already was and if I ever decide to move my head back to look at her, my lips will end up right on top of hers. So I kept my eyes on her fingers that were drawing on my skin and stared at them intensely enjoying the feeling they gave me.

I moved my arm back and took her hand in mine feeling around her fingers, palm, knuckles...I just wanted to memorize all of it.

Her hand was the softest, that's all I could think about in the moment. I intertwined our fingers and that simple gesture made her breath stop, I heard it clearly because she was almost fully leaning against me completely.

I pulled her hand towards my lips putting small kisses on it, I wanted to savor this moment longer because I had a feeling it won't happen ever again. She sighed deeply and hid her face in my neck, I leaned my head on top of hers and we just sat there her hand in mine listening to the birds singing from the balcony.

Our moment was quickly cut short by a knock on the door, it made the both of us jump away from each other, she cleared her throat holding on tightly on the pen once again. The familiar manly voice interrupted my thoughts and I couldn't hold the eye roll anymore, I stood up getting out of his way while he stared at me, more like glared, and made his way to Lavinia.

"Why are you here? You're supposed to watch your child" he said sounding upset, the queen stood up to face her husband with a loud sigh.

"Today, our child has a lessons and obviously you have no idea because you're never here and you never care" Lavinia didn't look at me, not even one glance before making her way out of the room making sure to bump into his shoulder hard and left me alone in the room with him.

"What are you still here for slave?! Out!" He yelled, before I can say anything I'll regret I followed out after the queen.

"Your majesty!" I called for her trying to make her wait for me but she just kept walking faster. When we were far away from that room and I had enough I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to me stopping her from walking away.

"Why are you running away from me?" I asked her sounding so desperate to have her speak to me, I looked down at her because of the height difference and gathered all the courage in me then put my finger under her chin to make her look up at me.

"Lavinia?" I said her name...out loud. Her eyes widened suprise like a full moon, the beautiful moles and freckles suited her so well and made her even more gorgeous. She blinked a couple of time and pulled away from my grip, she cleared her throat.

"You're dismissed" she whispered and before I could say something to change her mind she put her hand up to stop me.

"It's an order" I sealed my mouth shut and bowed to her before leaving that corridor without looking back, I felt hurt even though I had a feeling this would happen and nothing even happened between us, we just held hands and sat in silence.

She was a queen and she was probably in the moment, she most likely didn't even mean to do anything and I just let my intrusive thoughts make the wrong decisions.

****************************************
Hello lovely people!! I have missed you all so very much, I've finally passed my exams and I got the job and I'm so happy. Here's an update to celebrate that, thank you all for being so patient and I'm sorry for not updating in a while.

Love you

Muah

-S