Chapter 30

Lavinia

I woke up to an empty bed and my lower half very sore, I groaned sitting up on the bed and rubbed my eyes gently. I looked around my room to see if Venus was there but I didn't find her, I washed my face and my body in the bathing room before changing into a clean dress. I wonder where she went? Why didn't she wake me up?

Questions kept running in my head as I made my way out of my chamber to look for Venus and my daughter, I found myself in the garden where they usually train with Venus bent forward holding between her legs while Diana laid on the ground laughing her heart out.

"Good morning mother" Diana said getting up, she walked to me acting like she didn't hit Venus in the dick.

"Am I allowed to kick a kid in the nuts your majesty?" Venus said standing right behind my daughter with a hopeful smile while Diana looked terrified.

"No" I said with a smile and Venus rolled her eyes, she let go of Diana and leaned to kiss me. From the corner of my eyes I could see Diana pull her leg up and stomped hard on Venus' foot making the woman wince and pull away from the kiss.

"You fuck-"

"Language" I quickly cut her off and she inhaled deeply, Diana ran off to the garden with a look of mischief.

"Your kid is going to have a leg missing when I catch her" Venus said looking at Diana who was mocking her and dancing trying to make Venus more upset, I chuckled and gently touched Venus' arm until I reached her hand and I interlocking our fingers.

"My kid will not be missing a limb" I kissed her cheek and she sighed in defeat, Venus nodded and looked at me with a soft smile.

"I was meant to ask you something, have you seen Rhea?" She asked sitting down on the chair pulling me down on her lap, I wrapped my arm around her neck while my other hand brushed on her face.

"She came to check on you a couple days ago, that's the last time I've seen her." Rhea did come to check on Venus a few times but lately I didn't see her around at all. Venus was about to say something but she was interrupted by screaming.

We quickly made our way towards the source until we reached Alba's room, just to find a half naked Rhea with Alba laying on the bed and a very angry Marissa standing in front of them with her arms folded in front of her.

"Eh what's going on?" Venus asked confused, Rhea was going to say something but Marissa cut her off.

"You shut up, you in particular shut the hell up"

I side eyed Venus who was already doing the same and we both realized this wasn't of our concern, she slowly pulled me out of the room and gently shut the door.

"I've never seen her that mad" She said sounding scared, I laughed kissing her lips and we made our way back to the garden to check on Diana.

Marissa

How can she sleep with Alba, how can Alba sleep with her behind my back. I thought we had something special, Alba and I, that's until this giant decided to interfere and ruin everything I had.

"Marissa..." Alba whined, she was naked on the bed while Rhea was standing in front of me hiding her lower parts with a pillow, for some reason...

"I was worried about you Alba, I thought you were sick this whole time. I thought you were afraid to make me sick as well, but of course not you couldn't keep your legs closed" I gave her a disgusted look, I was hurt, I was upset and I didn't know how to deal with it.

My eyes shifted to Rhea who had a guilty look, but of course I shouldn't believe anything she says, all that comes out of her mouth are lies.

"And you? I trusted you..." My voice cracked, I didn't know why I felt like crying. Because she out of all people did this behind my back, if Alba did it with someone else I wouldn't be surprised she liked dick and that's one of the many reasons she slept with Venus in the first place. But why Rhea?

"I let you in here, I welcomed you, I treated you with respect and you go and sleep with my girlfriend" the tears slid down my cheeks, Rhea took a step forward but I put my hand up to stop her.

"No, you stay right there. I'll be leaving. Please act like I didn't interrupt" I backed away then turned around to leave, a hand grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. Rhea pushed me against the door one hand was next to my head while the other was still gripping the pillow tightly.

"Where do you think you're going? I haven't explained myself yet" she whispered looking down at me, I felt so small cornered between her and the door.

"There's nothing to explain, please...back off" I replied looking down at my feet, shivers run through my body when I felt her face lay on my neck, her lips brush on my skin and I unconsciously bit my bottom lip.

"Your scent is so...addicting" she whispered making me close my eyes, my hand went to her chest trying to push her away but she wouldn't budge. If she keeps talking to me in that voice and brushing her lips against my skin I'll end up doing something I regret.

"Goddess I love it when you're mad..." She said making me roll my eyes and try to push her away again. She grabbed my wrist and pushed it down to my side.

"Are you jealous I slept with your girl, Blondie? You're jealous it wasn't you who I was fuckin? Tell me..." I rolled my eyes and looked the other way avoiding her, she sighed and grabbed my jaw making me look at her.

"Answer me?" She whispered, her eyes were staring between my lips and half open eyes. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the way her body was pressed against mine and how hard her hand was gripping my jaw.

"Fuck...you" I smirked, Rhea stared at me for a moment before sighing. I smirked victoriously thinking I got her to back off but oh I was so wrong.

I was quickly picked up off of my feet and slammed against the door again, Rhea's hands gripped my thighs making me swallow hard, my legs were on each side of her and something...hard? was pushed right on my core, I had an idea what it was and just the thought of it was making me feel things I'm not supposed to.

"Put me down... please"

"Do you have something else to say?" Rhea asked with a raised eyebrow, when I didn't say anything she smirked and leaned her face closer to mine.

Her lips brushed on mine softly but not yet kissing me, she was teasing me purposely, she was waiting for me to do something but I wasn't going to because she won't be using this 'method' for me to forgive her.

I hated this...I hated how with one touch she makes me weak. I hate how I was so easy to give in, how everyone could use me and leave right after. But not this time...

"Rhea...can you please put me down" I asked softly, I opened my eyes and she was looking at me worriedly. She did as I asked but she was still very close, intimidatingly close.

"I...don't ever wanna see you again..." I let out shakily, I made sure to not look at her face because if I do I'll end up kissing her. I put my hand on her chest and gently pushed her away then quickly left the room.

********************************************
You gotta beg for it to happen :)

Next chap last I think

Muah

-S