Chapter 31

Marissa

Venus and I were assigned to go find her brothers and informed them with the news the queen had for them, which was them chosing a job of their desire either at the castle or outside. I was walking behind Venus while we made our way to her old farm house that was renovated by her brothers.

"You haven't been yourself lately Marissa, is everything alright?" She asked leading me to the door, she knocked softly and I still didn't reply to her question. The door swung open making us look at the person standing there.

"Oh Rhea hello, I didn't know you were here" Venus said with a genuine smile, Rhea who was busy staring at me for a moment finally looked at Venus and smiled back.

"Aio is here as well, we just keep the boys company" Rhea said stepping out of the way, Venus made her way inside and I was about to do the same but Rhea stood in front of me.

"Aren't you gonna say hi?" I rolled my eyes at her and pushed her out of my way and went inside following behind Venus. Felix was sitting with his arm wrapped around Aio, the latter was laying his head on Felix's chest.

"When did this happen?" I asked with a smirk making Aio roll his eyes amused then he kissed Felix's cheek. I went to sit next to her other brother Magnus, and he smiled at me and I did the same.

"How are you doing love?" He asked in a low voice to not catch the other's attention, I leaned my head on my palm and sighed.

"I'm alright, I guess" his hand went to my knee and he gently patted it in a comforting way and it stayed there for a moment but I wasn't bothered by it. A figure stood in front of us which made me look up, Rhea was glaring at the both of us with her arms crossed.

"Marissa...can I speak with you for a moment?" She asked looking at me and not even glancing at Magnus, I leaned back and raised my brow at her. Who the hell she thinks she is to talk to me.

"No"

A hand wrapped around my wrist and pulled me up to my feet. Rhea dragged me out of the house while I struggled against her grip.

"Let me go! Let..me..go!" I yanked my hand, we were standing in front of the newly renovated barn. Rhea looked pissed and so was I, what is wrong with this woman dragging me out here like I'm so sort of sheep.

"What?! What is it that you want Rhea?!"

"You damnit!"

Her answer caught me off guard, and now that I'm studying her closer I noticed the dark bags under her eyes.

"Stop...just stop okay. It's not gonna work Rhea. I won't sleep with you just to fuckin boost your already overflowing ego." I tried to get out of her grip, but she didn't move at all she was staring down at me as if she was trying to say something.

"I feel so strange..." She started, her eyes not once leaving mine.

"I feel..." She stopped mid sentence and closed her eyes taking a deep breath.

"How strange to dream of you...when I'm wide awake" her words went right to my heart, its rhythm started picking up.

"And...and it's killing me..." For the first time Rhea wasn't acting so arrogantly or being sarcastic, her eyes were staring into my soul. Her eyes were redder than before and her brows were slightly frowned.

"It's killing me to see your face. Every moment... when I'm sober, when I'm wasted..."

"Rhea.."

"No, listen to me...please" she begged, she took a hold on my both my wrists and laid my palms flat on each side of her face then closed her eyes savoring the moment.

"I didn't drag you here to sleep with you Marissa, I just.."

"..I couldn't take his hands touching you. And I know, I know I'm being selfish but how can I not act that way when he was the one touching you and not me.." she let go of my wrists and just looked down at her feet defeated but my hands were still on her cheeks. I stared at this woman in front me struggling to voice her feelings out with a small proud smile.

"I don't want to lose you and I haven't even gotten you yet" she whispered,

I felt something wet brush my hands that were on her face, my heart sunk down in realization and I couldn't help my next move. I brushed her tears with my thumbs first then wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me in a tight embrace.

"You won't lose me."

****

We were in the castle, it's been a few days since Rhea confessed and a few days since I last seen her. But that's alright, she was coming to the castle today because the queen has invited her and Venus' brothers for dinner.

The queen, Venus and Diana were all seated at the table waiting for our guests, while I stood a bit far from the table where they couldn't really see me and waited for orders. The guards opened the doors and the brothers walked in first, followed by Aio and then...

"Where's Rhea?" Venus asked confused, they all turned behind them to check if she was there but she wasn't. I frowned confused at the situation and a bit sad that she wasn't here.

The men shrugged and sat down around the table, while I thought of her and where she could be. So she's in the castle but not in here, could she be with Alba right now?

I felt something wrap around my wrist and pull me out of the room, I was about to scream when a hand was put on top of my mouth to shut me up.

"Hello princess"

I looked up at the woman who was smirking at me and who also had me pressed against the wall, I rolled my eyes and pushed her hand away from my face.

"You're an asshole, I-"

Her lips shut me right up, her hand went around my waist and pulled me to her unbelievably close. I was surprised at first but a moment later I found myself kissing her back, her lips were so soft and somehow sweet making me want to continue sucking on them.

The sensation was undescribable, her hands gripping my sides tightly, her lips brushing on mine, her body against mine but it wasn't enough, I needed more than that.

As if she read my thoughts, she grabbed my jaw with her hand and pushed her tongue in my mouth making me whimper at the feeling of the warmness. She pulled away from the kiss to look at me, my eyes were already settled on her barely open while I was trying to catch my breath.

"Don't look at me like that...with those pretty eyes of yours" she whispered trying to kiss me again but I pulled my head back leaning it against the wall.

"Like what?" I batted my eyelashes a couple of time with an innocent smile. Her hand slowly slide from my jaw down to my neck and lightly tightened her grip, I bit my lip trying to stop the unnecessary sounds from leaving my throat.

"Like you want me to fuck you" she said in a low voice, It took everything for my eyes not to roll back in my head, my legs were already so weak from the kiss and she was talking to me like that making it hard for me to contain my desires.

Without another word said, I grabbed her hand taking her somewhere more...private.

*******************************************
Sexy times next?

Also I've changed my mind I don't want Alba in this anymore...what do you think?

Muah

-S