Chapter 32

Marissa

Just as the doors locked my legs were swiped up the floor, Rhea's arms supported my body and I secured my legs around her waist while she stumbled her way trying to find the bed. My hands were holding her face gently and my lips were rushing the kisses because I wanted her so bad.

When she laid me on the bed, she was going to break our lips off but but my fingers dug in her dark hair and made her deepen the kiss. She hummed in response then licked my lips trying to let her tongue slip and I didn't stop her, she pushed it between my swollen lips and I let out a soft groan.

"Well well, aren't you a needy princess..." She smirked letting her hand slide to my neck, she grabbed my jaw and made me look at her, my lips were slightly open waiting desperately for hers to give them attention.

I was too busy staring at her sexy face that I didn't feel the coldness on my collarbone, I looked down to find a silver knife resting on my chest. The excitement and the rush of being at her mercy aroused me.

She moved the dagger down cutting the front of my dress from the collar till she reached my hips then she used it to push the now ruined dress to the side so she can expose my breasts and rest of my body.

I felt warmness creep to my cheeks embarrassed that I was like all bare in front of her and she wasn't ashamed to stare, her eyes fixed on my naked chest and I could see the lust that's filling them and it only made me cower more and look away while trying to cover myself as much as I could.

She threw the knife away so she can use both her hands to touch me, first she caressed my arms that were covering me wrapping her long fingers around my wrists and pushed them beside my head.

"You're all shy now?" She asked making me look up at her and not say anything, she tightened her grip around my wrists before leaning down to catch one of my nipples between her lips.

My eyes shut close enjoying the warm feeling around my skin and arched my back to get more of her mouth around my breast. She nipped on it making me hiss in pain which only made her chuckle.

She let her tongue out and licked from my chest to my neck until she reached my earlobe, she pulled it with her lips. By now my body was on fire and she still haven't done anything, I wanted to beg her to touch me but only moans left my mouth.

"Tell me what you want princess" she whispered softly,

"Ah~ you..I want..you" I managed to say, she sucked hard on my neck earning a loud gasp from me. She let go of my wrists and kept kissing down my body but when she reached between my legs she stopped.

As I was about to open my eyes to ask her why she stopped I felt her lips wrap around my sensitive spot, she gave it a long lick before sucking on it.

"R-rhea~"

My moans only made her flick her tongue on me faster, her hands pushed my thighs open and kept them in place before pushing her long warm tongue inside me. I unconsciously put my hand on her head and pushed it closer but she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

The faster she went the harder I squeezed her hand that was holding mine. I felt a knot on my lower stomach and it kept getting tighter, my breathing picked up and I tried to push her head away but she slapped my thigh to stop me with that I felt myself release hard on in her mouth.

"We're just getting started and you wanna run away? That's not gonna happen" I heard her say and I could tell she was smirking, I was still trying to catch my breath with my legs shaking when she opened them again and pushed them towards me.