Naruto Gremory Profile!

----------------------------------------------------

Profile:

----------------------------------------------------

Name:

Naruto Gremory

Classification:

Devil, Pure-blooded devil, Super Devil, Special Class Devil, Transcendental Devil.

Alias:

Naruto-kun, Naru-tan, Naruto-chan, Naruto-kun, Lucky Gambler, Prodigy, Genius, love, Darling, Naru-chan, Naru-kun, Prince, Prince of Destruction, King of Destruction, Lion of Destruction, Lady Killer, Master, Harem bastard, Maid Lover, Monarch of Destruction, The next Satan, Heir of Gremory, Satan Red, Satan Red Jr. 

Threat Level:

1) [Dragon-]: Naruto was said to be a prodigy of the Gremory clan possessing power that made him the strongest of his generation due to his creative way of using his power of destruction that he inherited from his mother side of family. He was said to have fought the former dragon King Tannin at the age of 12 managing to obliterate several large mountains by using his breath of destruction alone after having been inspired by Tannin Dragon Breath attack. (Large Mountain Level)

2) [Dragon]: Naruto can be classified as a Ultimate Class Devil on par with the likes of Grayfia who was known for her title as 'the strongest queen' due to her immense power. This was clearly shown when he fought against Grayfia in a sparring match and despite his lack of experience, he still managed to completely overpowered her through his creative way of using his power of destruction as well as his unpredictable nature. (Large Island Level) 

3) [Dragon+]: At the age of 16, Naruto can be classified as a Satan class level managing to fight against his older brother Sirzechs in his base form and managing to give him a hard time during their sparring session and while Naruto is nowhere near his older brother Sirzechs level, he was still acknowledged as the strongest devil of his generation despite being only 16 at that time. (Country Level threat)

4) [Maoh+]: At the start of the series, Naruto strength has earned him the right to be classified as one of the top 10 strongest beings in this world having become the Fourth Super Devil. Nobody had seen much of his power but it was hinted quite a few times that he was holding back his power in order to not cause damage to his surrounding area. Most of his fight against powerful opponents had ended with his victory as he didn't need to put much effort into his fight. (Multi-Continent Level Threat) 

Age:

1) Part I: 12-13 (That was during when he was still in the elemental nation and before he reincarnated in the world of DxD)

2) Part II: 18 (That was his age after reincarnating which meant that it had been 18 years according to the DxD time)

Gender:

Male

Personality:

[Early Childhood]