Enter: Naruto Gremory! (Chapter 1)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or High School DxD in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 1: Enter: Naruto Gremory!

Naruto let out a groan as he laid on his belly on a beach lounge chair enjoying the skillful fingers of his first lover and fiancée Luminous Valentine who at one point in time was the queen of the vampires race and now she was his queen piece and was overall was his first piece.

How he managed to get the queen of an entire race to be his 'servant' in his peerage was a story for another time given how long it is. Although, the only thing he could say is that Luminous was an ex-queen by the time she joined him but nonetheless he was glad to have her by his side not because of her power but because he loved her.

Aside from that, Naruto had taken his time to recruit members for his peerage that fulfill some of the requirements of what he wants from a potential peerage member unlike his sister Rias who gained Akeno and later Koneko at a very young age which should be around 10.

Naruto had wished that Rias would at least put some thought on whom she's going to recruit for her peerage instead of just picking anyone with an above average skill or someone with sacred gear only at the end she would fail to be a proper king due to spoiling them excessively. Still, Naruto could understand why Rias was in such a hurry to gain members for her peerage.

Unlike Rias, he was in no rush to gain members for his peerage even though he really wanted to compete in rating games as soon as possible but he was mostly looking for quality over quantity along with having those that he really liked be part of his peerage if they were to accept his offer of course since he wasn't looking at forcing anyone to join him if they don't want to, that's how most stray devils are born.

Rias on the other hand didn't have such luxury of picking her members slowly since she had learned that she was to be engaged to Riser Phenex in order to keep the bloodline pure.

The great war had a lot of consequences of reducing the numbers of the devils and unlike fallen angels who had made up their own losses in the war through sexual intercourse, the devils had low fertility leaving them with a low birth rate. At this point, the purebloods are bound to go extinct and the council can't have that.

They may have found a solution through the Evil pieces that were created by one of the Four Devil Kings, Ajuka Beelzebub who found a way to reincarnate humans into devils but the old traditional devils who existed during the age of the Four Original Devil Kings didn't like how much they had fallen that they'd need help from both humans and other races they once looked down upon in order to avoid extinction.

In order to appease those traditional old devils, the engagement between Riser Phenex and Rias Gremory was one of the many engagements that had been done in order to keep the bloodline pure. The only way Rias can fight for her own freedom at this point is through a rating game but she would need members to participate.

This is why his sister was trying everything she could to complete her own peerage but only had four members and recently had added a pawn and a bishop to her peerage although given that they just recently reincarnated, they had a lot of training to do in order to catch up with some of the other members of the peerage.

Although if you ask for his opinion, Naruto doesn't see Rias winning the rating game. Riser has a full set of 15 members unlike Rias who only have 6 so far which means that Riser has double her numbers and they all had very good combat ability unlike Rias peerage but that was expected given how Rias had been coddling her own servants and taking it easy.