Part 2: Training Weaklings! (Chapter 7)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or High School DxD in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 7: Part 2: Training weaklings!

"Um...how are you going to exactly evaluate us?" Kiba asked a little bit curious which Luminous decided to answer in Naruto's stead.

"There are several ways we can evaluate you, we will test both your physical and magical aspects. We will compile all of these into a single data which you will be given the right to look at." Said Luminous with a smirk.

"Afterwards, we will assign you under one of the members of our peerage who specializes in whatever you're lacking in who will be responsible for assisting you all into breaking the walls of your limit." Chloe continued after Luminous.

"For the next ten days, there will be no complaining from any of you. Some of our training may seem harsh and downright unreasonable but we aren't here to bully any of you, we're here to help you all grow strong so that you can stand a fighting chance against Riser." Said Naruto which made them all nod.

"As they say, "No Pain, No Gain'. None of you will grow strong if you take it slow. So show me your motivation!" Tokikaze added his own two cents to motivate the others.

"Is that a reference to Devil May Cry!" Issei spoke, hearing the last line which Tokikaze only gave a smile but no response but it was enough to give him the answer he wanted. Tokikaze is a massive fan of the game Devil May Cry and he finds himself playing it along with Naruto.

"Now then, I think we should start with testing your magical capability. It will allow us to see if you have a high aptitude for magic or not." said Naruto as he saw them all nod in preparation.

"[Ibis]" intoned Naruto as a device appeared on each of Rias peerage members hand which they looked surprised but regardless they saw the device itself had a counter to it.

"Those are magic device counters because it gives us an accurate number of your magic power which we classify them. For instance, your normal average newborn devil has around 50 Yamcha." said Naruto, making a few people crack a smile at the joke while a few others snickered at it.

"That's cold man!" Said Issei feeling bad for the DBZ character who got the short end of the stick. I mean, he got his girl stolen from a space alien prince and then became a massive meme on the internet for the saibamen incident. The guy had always been receiving L's since the start of the show, he never got a W.

"Then, we will change the unit to 50 Issei instead." Said Naruto with a smirk while Issei broke out of his thoughts.

"Nah, I'm good. 50 Yamcha instead. Better him than me." Said Issei as he could already hear Yamcha calling him a traitor for selling him out like that but he was not interested in being used as a meme.

"Good, I won't bother telling you the details, You will be showing me and my Queen your results." Said Naruto boredly while the others started to use the device by channeling their magic into it as it displayed a number to them.

Rias being the King had walked in first as she gave Naruto the device which he looked at the number before showing it to Luminous as Rias watched with some nervousness.