Part 5: Training Weaklings! (Chapter 10)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or High School DxD in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 10: Part 5: Training Weaklings!

*BOOOM!!*

Issei was running for his life as explosions happened around him, some of them close enough to obliterate him on the spot. His own tracksuit was singed due to the many beams of power of destruction that were launched at him with complete disregard to his life.

He could already hear the maniacal laugh coming from Naruto which left him shivering in utter fear as he ran like his life depended on it. How this started you may ask? Well to put it simply, Naruto didn't like how Issei was acting like a middle school girl, always complaining and getting tired very quickly.

Issei had no motivation at all unless a beautiful girl like Rias or Akeno pressed their massive breasts on him. Since Naruto was the one who was training him, Issei was unmotivated and was complaining every few seconds. Naruto was a very patient person in certain situations but this wasn't one of them which is why he decided to improvise.

He started to throw around his power of destruction at him, the first one was a warning shot which impacted the pawn leaving him in pain but he seemed to have gotten the memo and started running for his life as he continued to throw all kinds of power of destruction feeling quite creative and was relishing in the suffering of the pawn.

Issei had been running for half an hour which was more than he ever did in his entire worthless life and even then he was currently running for his life and not jogging at a slow pace like the time when Rias tried to train him around Kuoh. Right now, Issei was running purely on his adrenaline.

Issei fell on the ground hitting the dirt as he rolled on the ground dodging by a hair a beam of power of destruction that impacted a nearby mountain which resulted in said mountain to be obliterated from existence. Issei was slack jawed as he stared at the devastation of the attack.

"Oops, that wasn't on purpose." Said Naruto which was obviously a lie since Naruto had actually intended on hitting the mountain as a way to scare Issei even more and show him that he wasn't messing around.

Issei was terrified as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and fainted foaming in the mouth while also peeing his pants. Naruto shook his head in slight disappointment and disgust.

"Did you really have to take it that far?" Asked Rias in concern as she appeared next to Naruto who frowned at his sister.

"Yes! If he wasn't acting like a total bitch then I probably would have been slightly nicer than that. Sadly, you have ten days for your big game and I'm not going to waste time by holding his hand." Said Naruto calmly as he left Issei down there on the ground.

"But still..." Rias tried to argue but a look from Naruto shut her up completely as she looked down on the ground feeling chills from his gaze.

"You should focus on yourself and your training. I haven't been here for long but I could already see that you're relying on him way too much than you're supposed to and I don't like it." Said Naruto while Rias flinched since she did gamble everything on Issei and his boosted gear

"I'm not going to have you become an exhibitionist by constantly flashing him your breast just so you can motivate him. I may not mind your sudden interest in your pawn but it doesn't mean that I will tolerate this behavior where you flash your body to him regardless of the setting. You're not a prostitute." Said Naruto while Rias flinched and looked down.