Discovery! (Chapter 11)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or High School DxD in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 11: Discovery!

"Unbelievable!" Ajuka Beelzebub, one of the Four Devil Kings shouted in horror as Naruto had called an urgent meeting to all the current Devil Kings and they came rushing since they knew Naruto wouldn't do this unless for a good reason.

When Naruto had told them about his suspicion and showed them the hair clip that contained a flash drive. Ajuka was quick to pull his laptop to see what the flash drive contained and what he saw made his blood boil. He wasn't the only one who had shown such a strong reaction because the others were showing various emotions on their faces.

Sirzechs long gone his laid-back personality now holding an expression of a man who had fought in wars. Serafall's previous cheerful expression was also gone as it changed into a gaze that is cold as ice which had sent shivers down her enemy spine. Lastly Falbium Asmodeus who in most situations is usually seen sleeping and being lazy but now he was wide awake and showing a very grim expression but at the same time giving a hard calculated gaze.

"To think that a hair clip was hiding something like this, I shudder to think what would have happened if the enemy stole this information or Satan forbid the old Satan faction." Added Ajuka as just from reviewing the few researches in the flash drive, he knew that the devil race might have gone extinct.

At the mention of the old Satan faction, the others' expression darkened. The research contained information on how to make an artificial Super Devil and if the old Satan faction had someone with brains, they could practically finish the research and turn themselves as super devils which will boost their power and cause chaos.

"How much did we fall low to allow something like this to happen underneath our noses for this long." said Serafall in a cold gaze, her eyes having lost its warmth.

Sirzechs didn't say anything, instead his gaze hardened even more, ever since they won the Devil Civil war all those years ago and became the Devil King's and they got really comfortable. Sirzechs pacifistic nature had allowed for many tragedies to happen with one of them being the Nekomata race that had been massacred.

Due to the fact that the devil race was still to this day suffering from the effects of the Great War all those years ago and Sirzechs couldn't afford to have just another civil war by adding more supporters to the old Satan faction from the old devils. He tried to appease them given that despite his fancy title, people like Zekram Bael had more power and influence then he ever could.

If it weren't for Naruto beating his head over the Nekomata incident all those years ago, they would have had a shaky relationship with the Youkai faction to this day and once again, Naruto had prevented what could have been another tragedy for the devil race that would have dealt them the finishing blow once and for all.

"It's a good thing that we found this out before anybody else." Said Naruto trying to lighten the atmosphere a little bit which did seem to help ease the tension in the room.

"Yeah, you're right! To think that our own incompetence as devil kings would have led to our own demise." Said Sirzechs ashamed which was mirrored by the other current Devil King's who sighed wearily.