Final Part: Training Weaklings! (Chapter 13)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or High School DxD in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 13: Final Part: Training Weaklings!

"Do you have to leave now, Naruto?" Asked Ravel as she saw Naruto on his feet ready to leave in a magic circle. She had gotten extremely comfortable around Naruto, so it was a surprise to her that it has been 4 hours since they were hauled inside her room.

"As you know, I'm currently training my sister's peerage for the rating game between them and your older brother Riser. I don't expect them to win in the slightest given the clear difference in experience and strength but it wouldn't hurt to get them strong for their future." Said Naruto expressing his true feelings which Ravel understood.

Naruto was far from being a siscon but he does care about his little sister. He was often harsh with her and can be very blunt because he doesn't want her to get a big head with how much Sirzechs and his father are spoiling her while growing up.

Naruto would be a hypocrite if he were to constantly diss Rias since he wasn't any better back when he was just Naruto Uzumaki. He was just like her, prone to getting emotionally provoked and always acted irrationally whenever he got cornered which is why he wasn't judgemental towards some of her decisions.

Naruto wasn't planning on babying Rias but he wasn't planning on leaving her to blindly rush head on into a wall. Whenever Rias became a spoiled brat, he would be there to warn her about the consequences of her action or just plain giving her a reality check.

It's like what he did a few days ago when he just told her what the other noble devils had thought of her which was enough to get Rias to finally realize her own problems and try to change it to improve her image, something he would have wished someone would have told him back when he was still in Konoha.

Back then, Hiruzen and a few others would always treat him as a kid, always hiding many things for him and never stopped some of his juvenile behavior before it got to a point where it couldn't be stopped easily. When they finally tried to fix things, it became increasingly difficult to change a habit.

The current him is the result of a traumatic event which is the betrayal of his teammate and the one whom he viewed as a brother in all but blood which is why he became who he is today. Naruto doesn't wish for Rias to be put in a situation where she'd be betrayed by one of her peerage members which is why he was skeptical about Kiba Yuuto.

Naruto wants Rias to grow to achieve her own potential, it honestly upsetted him to watch her waste her potential like this especially when Millicas who was decades younger then her was using the [Power of Destruction] inherited from his father in a much better way then even Rias.

"I see..." Said Ravel somberly, she really wanted Naruto to spend the rest of the day with her but she knew he was busy.

Naruto even back when they were children had this aura around him that told you to trust him, that you're safe with him and Ravel took comfort in it. Ravel whenever around him felt that her worries were insignificant and as such she always found her worries melt away.

Naruto breathed out as he pulled a necklace which he wore very often and placed it around her neck, surprising her as she saw what he gave her. She knew it was among his favorite jewelry since they were gifts from his mother Venelana.