Prologue! (Chapter 0)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or High School DxD in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 0: Prologue!

Rain poured down heavily covering the land with its tears as currently we find ourselves in the Valley of the End where two statues stood opposite to each other. Those statues featured the two legendary shinobi who helped create the Hidden leaf Village which inspired the other countries to adopt the same system which led to the creation of four other hidden villages.

One of the Statues showed the legendary first Hokage and the leader of the Senju clan, Hashirama Senju. His bloodline ability over Mokuton was strong enough to even subdue and tame the great tailed beasts who hold enough power to wipe out an entire village from off the map.

On the other side was the statue of the leader of the Uchiha clan, Madara Uchiha. The man who was considered to be Hashirama's equal being able to subdue the tailed beast with just his bloodline ability which is the Sharingan, a Dojutsu said to have been wielded by the Sage of Six Path. Madara at one point was even considered to be a candidate for the seat of the First Hokage but nobody was willing to trust an Uchiha so he lost.

The Valley of the End was the final clash between the two rivals which ended with Hashirama Senju coming victorious when he decided to finally put an end to his friend's destructive road. Madara Uchiha had lost against his great rival but his descendant had easily rectified it.

Right on the same spot where the two legendary shinobi had fought with such force that it scarred the land, two teenagers stood facing each other. At the age of 13, they were already engaging in mortal combat, a fight to the death to determine who gets to decide the other person's fate.

One wanted to gain power with any means in order to get revenge even if it meant striking down the ones he shared a meal with, the ones he fought side by side with. The other wanted nothing more than to save his own friend, the person he wholeheartedly believed to understand the pain of loneliness and to keep a promise to his one sided crush.

The battle was fierce while not at the same level as their ancestor but for two Gennin, their battle had definitely left a lot of damage to their surrounding but every fight had an end. Sasuke Uchiha, the self proclaimed avenger had his hand covered in his trademark Chidori, an assassination technique that was told to not be used on a fellow leaf comrade but that didn't matter to him in the slightest.

Naruto Uzumaki had a look of utter shock and betrayal as he saw the hand of his brother in all but blood coated with lighting and stabbed through his chest, he looked in Sasuke's eyes but didn't see any remorse for his action maybe that's because Sasuke had steeled his heart and resolve to do what needed to be done to achieve his own goals.

After all, he can't hope to achieve revenge if he wasn't willing to strike down the ones that stand in between him and his thirst for revenge even if that person was his only true friend that he ever made among his generation. He hated himself not because he hurt a comrade of the leaf and the only person that could possibly come to understand how he felt but he hated himself because he was acting like Itachi.

Sasuke didn't want to gain power through killing his own friend even though he felt somewhat uncertain if he even felt anything for Naruto. His thought was interrupted when in response to his thoughts, his Sharingan eye flared into life with his three Tomoe Sharingan evolving into the Mangekyou Sharingan.