Ravel Phenex! (Chapter 12)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or High School DxD in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 12: Ravel Phenex!

Naruto had spent the night at the Sitri territory after his passionate night with both Serafall and Luminous. Suffice to say, both women were very sore and since the night was all about rewarding Serafall or rather catching up with her since he did really miss her so her situation was different.

Serafall was sitting on a wheelchair being dragged around the large castle of the Sitri clan that is far bigger and mightier than the Gremory castle given that the Sitri clan are ranked higher than his family. Serafall sported a wide smile that showed how satisfied she was with his previous night performance as she rubbed her belly that was stuffed full of his cum.

"This was so satisfying..." said Serafall, sighing dreamily as she recounted the previous night when Naruto had dominated her and showed her pleasure by pumping her womb continuously with his seed.

It often got her wanting to get pregnant already and she already knows that Naruto doesn't really mind being a father at his age since technically speaking he is 18 years old which means he is of legal age in the human world.

Besides, Given that the devil race lost a lot of their numbers during the Great war, it's not rare to see a 15 year old devils being married and made to have children at their age. As noble devils, they were raised to have high standards compared to low class devils or even commoners and peasants in the human world.

Money wasn't an issue since both the Gremory and Sitri had enough money to pretty much buy the entire world many times over. He also has his money that comes from his business that is still running smoothly in the human world and producing more money by each passing month and year.

He may have some hesitation when it comes to being a father since he still had a few doubts that he could be a good one but that seems to have greatly lessened compared to before. Naruto doesn't have a problem with becoming a father but he would rather wait another 5-10 years before having children.

Leaving that aside, It has been almost a week since the last time Serafall had slept with Naruto but it felt like it was decades, maybe even a century long of torture. Naruto was simply naturally gifted in bed, he just knew how to make a woman feel special while at the same time showing them pleasure unlike any they've experienced.

"I'm glad to hear that." Said Naruto as he pushed Serafall around while glancing at his side to see that Luminous was limping slightly but she came out less worse then Serafall.

"Speaking of which, don't you want me to help you there, Luminous?" Asked Naruto, he was genuinely worried about his Queen even if she insisted on walking instead.

"Don't worry...this is nothing for me who is the former queen of the vampires. Besides, it would be pathetic if I'm taken down so easily." Said Luminous, she had her pride as a queen of an entire race so she doesn't like showing much weakness.

"Very well then but if you ever want to lean on me then go ahead." Naruto said which Luminous nodded her head understanding his own concern but she had experienced this before and it became normal to her.

"So what are you going to do today, Koibito?" Asked Serafall with a beautiful smile that made him smile back at her.

Serafall was definitely a beauty and he was glad to have her as one of his lovers since he did have a huge crush on her back when he was young. He didn't expect that she had feelings for him as well.