Part 4: Training Weaklings! (Chapter 9)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or High School DxD in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 9: Part 4: Training Weaklings!

"This won't be enough!" Tokikaze said as he shook his head in disappointment as in front of was Kiba Yuuto who was groveling before him panting, obviously quite tired from what he honestly would consider a light spar.

It was already the next day and as such training had started from the crack of dawn which left a lot of Rias peerage in a sleepy state but Naruto didn't care and instead had started training them immediately. They were obviously not happy since most of them weren't the morning type but they had to follow their instructor or there would have been a lot of consequences.

Tokikaze had a very decent plan which was a few sets of warm up exercises to get the blood pumping which at least took half an hour but nonetheless it was very light exercise compared to Naruto's own and then he started a little sparring session to gouge Kiba's skill.

Tokikaze had high expectations despite being told otherwise by Luminous but now he understood what their queen had meant. Kiba's stamina was trash by devil/supernatural being standards since not even half an hour in their warm up exercise and he was already breathing heavily.

While Kiba might be this very athletic student who everyone in their school praises but for supernatural beings like themselves who should be capable of going for an entire week without eating or drinking, he was very bad like bad enough where even Lisanna who is a pawn could outlast him.

The sparring session was also far too disappointing for Tokikaze, there were too many things that the Knight of Gremory was doing that made Tokikaze question if this was the student of Souji Okita. Kiba's movements were so slow and predictable that Tokikaze could have easily cut him down a thousand times over and this was not an exaggeration.

Tokikaze looked to his surroundings to see all sorts of weapons laying on the ground broken obviously due to him destroying them very easily might he add. He let out another sigh, Kiba was supposed to be stronger than this, he had a sacred gear that is fit for a Knight but all those weapons were broken.

He wasn't expecting Kiba to beat him in the slightest but he was expecting some sort of struggle, to at least be grazed by him but Kiba was never able to land a single cut on him, his sword couldn't even reach his coat and it was then that he realized how bad Rias Gremory's peerage is.

"I thought my King and Queen were joking when they said that Rias Gremory peerage is this weak." said Tokikaze which definitely did upset Kiba as he glared slightly at his instructor for the insult to his master and his friends.

"Not even half a minute in our warm up exercise and you have already started to tire out and now it's been another half an hour in our sparring match and you're already groveling on the floor. Your skills have degraded. It's hard to believe that you were once taught by Master Souji Okita." Said Tokikaze in a disappointed tone making Kiba feel embarrassed.

"This is what happens when you stop training properly. Did you actually think those small fry stray devils and fallen angels were going to give you some sort of experience or level up. This isn't how it works." Said Eins as she dropped from one of the tree branches walking next to Tokikaze.