Part II: Rating Game! (Chapter 16)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or High School DxD in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 16: Part II: Rating Game!

"We know you're over there, Servants of Gremory!" said Xuelan in a confident tone, who is Riser's rook as the lights of the gymnasium started to open which is an insurance to prevent Issei and Koneko from sneaking in the dark and trying to take them down.

Behind Xuelan were 3 of Riser's pawns which were the two twins Ile and Nel and lastly Mira herself who almost one-shotted Issei back in the ORC when Riser had first introduced himself as Rias fiancée. This time, Issei was now far stronger thanks to Naruto's brutal training.

Riser's rook happened to be a very well-endowed young woman of Chinese descent with shoulder-length black hair and blue-green eyes. Her hair has two Chinese-style buns on both sides of her head, while the front features bangs that form a slight V-shape across her forehead.

Her current outfit consists of a navy blue qipao with gold accents, a white sash around her stomach, and black, low-heeled shoes. The qipao is open at the chest area, giving view to Xuelan's breasts and cleavage. She also wears black armguards over her forearms. She does not wear any undergarment

"I guess sneaking around doesn't do any good." Said Issei in a low voice as he and Koneko made their way out revealing themselves.

"The rook...and the surprisingly spy pawn–the one who almost got floored by Mira." Said Xuelan with clear confidence in their combat ability as they not only outnumber them by 4 but Issei didn't give a very good first impression so he was treated as fodder.

"Th-That girl!" Shouted Issei in clear surprise and a little bit intimidated while Mira gave the Red Dragon Emperor a confident smirk knowing that this time nothing was stopping her from teaching the mutt his place.

"I'm Mira, and I'm a pawn." Mira introduced herself. She is a young girl with blue hair and light brown eyes. Her hair is styled with six short ponytails, with four of the six. The front of her hair features split bangs going across her forehead, with side bangs framing her face

Her outfit consists of a white haori with a red obi, which is worn under a red happi coat. She wears bandages on her forearms and shins, and wears black guards over her hands. For footwear, she wears a pair of zōri.

Among Riser servants, Mira was known to be the weakest in terms of combat strength. It's why the fact that Issei, who is the Red Dragon Emperor, is even inferior to her shows how pathetic he is.

If Rias just trained him properly instead of sending him on stupid errands like making contracts with other humans then maybe he could have already gotten access to an incomplete Balance Breaker. A servant's strength is a reflection on the master himself.

In that sense, Issei isn't to be fully blamed since he was relatively new to the Supernatural world and didn't really know what to do, the fault lies solely on Rias who was taking it easy not only on Issei but on her other servants even though she is aware of the approaching deadline that was her engagement.

"I'm Xuelan, a Rook." Xuelan introduced herself with her arm position at both sides of her hips while the two twin pawns raised a one-hand salute towards the pawn and rook.