Final Part: Back to Kuoh! (Chapter 4)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or High School DxD in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 4: Final Part: Back To Kuoh!

"It's time we leave, guys!" Said Naruto as he came out of the house having checked that they weren't missing anything in particular. He wore a blue shirt that exposed a part of his chest which displayed his crimson necklace that was given to him as a gift from his mother.

He wasn't on his own as he was accompanied by both Luminous and Chloe who remained by his side

He wasn't on his own as he was accompanied by both Luminous and Chloe who remained by his side. The Strauss siblings were huddled together in a group as they enjoyed taking pictures on the beach as souvenirs. Tokikaze seems to have the same idea as most of his pictures were either alone or with Eins.

"Sure! Let's first take a group photo to commemorate this moment." Tokikaze suggested with a smile on his face which Naruto didn't mind since it'd be nice to have pictures to add to the album.

The camera was set a few feet in front of them as they stood close to the water of the beach. Naruto being the King had stood in the middle with his queen being by his right side which was Luminous while Chloe chose his left side.

Tokikaze stood next to Eins on the far left holding onto her with a smile on his face while the Strauss siblings stood together on the right side. Both Tokikaze and Elfmen were standing at the end of the line.

*POP*

The camera flashed, having immediately taken a picture of the group as if it was magically activated which was kind of the case. A few more pictures were taken before the group separated as they checked the picture and liked them quite a lot.

"I'm seriously going to miss this place." Said Elfmen as he looked at the sun and the beach which they played in, trained in and partied in like crazy. He couldn't help but shed a few manly tears.

"We've made a lot of memories here, This place was like a home to us." Eins agreed but only few seem to have understood the hidden meaning behind her words.

To Eins and Tokikaze, the beach was a place where they made a lot of happy memories with their old friends/classmates, where Licht had ignited a dream in all of them. Now, this beach became a place where they met new friends and family.

Overall, the Beach was a place where they can enjoy their life while forgetting the painful past. The past two years were a healing period for the two couples, to them they managed to finally accept what had happened to them while also it became a place which ignited a new dream.