Request for Help! (Chapter 2)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or High School DxD in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 2: Request for Help!

Breakfast went without any trouble as they pulled a makeshift table outside while having a clear view of the beach. The talk was light hearted with mostly everyone greeting each other and overall acting like a family which made Sirzechs and Grayfia smile at the sight of everyone relaxing and enjoying themselves.

Sakai Tokikaze, who is Naruto's knight, had a very relaxed smile on his face that you wouldn't think that someone like him had gone through a lot and at one point was ready to die for the sake of the women he loved. This was another testament to Naruto leadership skills.

Seated next to him was Eins, who is Naruto's pawn. The young woman was talking with her boyfriend Tokikaze as she occasionally fed him while he did the same. The two were happy unlike before when they had lived a life on the run but now they were part of a big family that accepted them for who they are. The atmosphere was very relaxing.

Aside from two couples, there were the Strauss siblings consisting of Mirajane Strauss who is the oldest of the siblings, Elfmen Strauss who is Naruto's Rook and resident manly guy and lastly the youngest of the three siblings, Lisanna Strauss who is a pawn.

Naruto was sitting in between Luminous and Chloe talking with the two taking turns to feed him and trying to compete over Naruto which made Grayfia and Sirzechs chuckle at the scene. The only one missing was Serafall Leviathan but the magical girl was off doing her duty as one of the four devil kings or she would have monopolized for Naruto lap.

Sirzechs had taken this opportunity given to him by his amazing little brother to talk with Grayfia, finally having time to relax and act like a couple by feeding each other and holding hands. It was rare for the two of them to have such a moment, usually they'd be either busy with work or they have a son to take care of.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Everyone has mostly gotten inside once breakfast was over leaving only Naruto and Luminous outside along with Sirzechs and Grayfia. Mirajane was already delivering drinks which consisted of tea and coffee depending on their preferences.

Grayfia had wanted to help but Naruto had insisted that she was the guest and as such she should be seated. Mirajane gave a short polite bow before she left the scene being thanked by the four of them.

Sirzechs let out a relaxed smile which was mirrored by Grayfia as the two felt comfortable. The underworld had this somewhat gloomy sky with a different air which they didn't notice because of how long they've lived there but the change of scenery was very much needed for the old couple.

"That was really nice." said Sirzechs as he took a sip from the drink that was presented to him, and Grayfia followed his example.

"You have a good peerage compared to Rias's own, you're a good King." Grayfia made a jab at Rias peerage at the same time complimenting him, Sirzechs wanted to defend his little sister but stayed quiet since it was the truth.

"Thanks! I'm grateful to all of them for supporting me and trusting me to lead them." said Naruto humbly which seems to increase Grayfia opinion on Naruto because if she had said something like this to Rias, she would be puffing her chest out and already be taking credit for it or saying something like: