How They Asked You Out

Swiss

You guys were chilling in the garden behind the clergy.
Just watching the sunset together like almost every day.
You noticed that swiss was constantly staring at you and when you asked him why he stared at you, he just grabbed your hand and told you what he feels for you.
He then asked you if you would like to have a little picnic in the garden as an actual date.
Of course you said yes

Sodo

You guys were just chilling in his room while watching a movie.
You laid in his bed cuddled up to him, with his arm around your shoulder.
Suddenly he asked you if you would like to go out with him like go out on a date with him.
You smiled and said yes

Aether

You two were helping each other with work you have to do.
It was funny as usual until he grabbed one of your hands and just asked you if you would like to go out to the garden with him like a date, because he knew how much you love the garden behind the clergy.

Rain

You were sitting on a bench in the garden, listening to music, until you felt someone tap on your shoulder.
You looked over your shoulder to see Rain standing there.
He asked if he could join you, sitting down beside you as you nodded your Head.
He then just asked you wanted to hang out in his room and watch a movie together as a date.
You could tell he was shy because of his slight red cheeks.
You said yes

Mountain

You two were laying in the grass looking up in the night sky when he suddenly tells you what he feels about you and if you would like to go lagoon with him as a date.
You blushed and said yes.

------------------------------------

Hope you like it 💗