Rain x Reader 🔞

You didn't saw Rain that much today, but when you saw him you could tell he was pissed off, so you asked his best friend Sodo what happened.

He told you that practice was a complete catastrophe for him, his bass strings broke and he couldn't change it he doesn't have the right one left to change it.

Time skip

You were now on your way to Rain's room, you knocked and he told you to come in.
You went in and saw him sitting on his bed looking still pissed.

He stood up and walked towards you hugging you tight, you hugged him back.
"can I do something to make you feel better honey?" you asked him and he suddenly grabbed your hips tightly.

"let me fuck you baby" he whispered in your ear and you were shocked at his dominance for a quick moment before you nodded your head Slowly.

He lifted you up and walked back to his bed, laying you down on it softly.
He gave you a long passionate kiss before he went down to your neck, leaving lots of hickeys there.

He pulled your shirt off and took off your bra.
He took his shirt off and pulled down his pants, leaving him in his boxers.
He pulled your sweatpants and your panties down and then pulled his boxers down.

He stroked himself a few times before he went back to the bed.
"hands and knees babygirl" he said and you did as you were told.

He slowly slid his fingers through your folds before he pushed two fingers into you, fingering you at a fast pace.
"oh-.. Fuck yes..." you moaned into the pillow as he started curling his fingers inside of you.

"I'm gonna cum" you choked out and he immediately pulled his fingers out of you, licking them clean, he moaned at your taste.
He then grabbed your hips and slammed his dick inside you. You screamed into the pillow at the heavenly feeling.

He groaned and rammed his dick into you unbelievable fast and hard.
His dick hit every spot inside you absolutely perfect.

He leaned forward and started kissing your upper back and your shoulder while he groaned against your skin.
He then grabbed your hair and pulled you up to him, your back hit his chest.

He thrusted upwards and hit your soft spot perfectly.
"I'm cumming" you moaned out and he thrusted faster into you.
"cum for me baby" he groaned into your ear.

You screamed his name as you came over his dick.
He pushed you back down and rolled you on your back.
He then lifted one of your legs up and laid it down on his shoulder while he started thrusting into you again.

You felt tears of pleasure well up in your eyes as he began to rub your clit while he thrusted into you.

You quickly felt your second climax build up and he was also close to his orgasm.
His thrust became sloppy and you began to tighten around him again while moaning loudly.

He came seconds later inside you with a loud groan.
He thrusted a few more times before he pulled out and went to the bathroom.

He came back in sweatpants and with a washcloth, he cleaned you up and helped you get dressed.

He then collapsed on top of you, holding you tight.
You hugged him and stroked his back gently.

"are you feeling better honey?" you asked him,
"a lot, thank you... I love you baby" he mumbled.
"no problem, I love you too honey" I smiled.