Mountain x Rain

Everyone knew that Rain had a huge crush on Mountain.
Every time they do something together Rain had sparkles in his eyes and he can't stop smiling.

But what he didn't know was that Mountain also has a huge crush on Rain, but neither of them had the nuts to tell the other about their feelings.

"Dude I know how much you like Mountain, just go and tell him," Sodo said while sitting in the common room next to Rain.
"I will tell him, but I don't know how. I can't just walk into his room and tell him straight up that I love him." Rain sighed.

"just do it, or I'll do it for you" Sodo said before standing up and walking to his room.
"shit" Rain mumbled to himself before getting his Confidence together and walking towards Mountains Room.

Now Rain stood in front of the door and was about to knock but he hesitated for a good moment but as soon as he was about to knock on his door, Mountain opened the door and looked at him.

"Everything okay? You look a bit anxious" Mountain asked softly.
"Yeah.. No everything is okay. I- I just need to tell you something" he Said while playing with his fingers.
Mountain nodded softly and went to the side to let Rain enter his room.

"so.. what's up?" Mountain asked and Rain took a deep breath before turning around to face him.
"I don't want to destroy our friendship but I need to get this out.
I- I don't know how I'm going to say this but you know we spend a lot of time together for a while now. And it always makes me happy when we do something, and.. And I wanted to tell you that I think I fell in love with you.
It's completely okay if you don't feel the same but I just needed to tell y-" Rain got cut off by Mountain pressing his lips again his.

Rain was shocked for a second before he kissed him back and wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer.
After a good moment they pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.
"I fell in love with you too, Rain" Mountain whispered softly and Rain's eyes lit up.

Mountain pulled him closer by his waist and kissed him again.
Rain smiled into the kiss, happy that he had the confidence to confess to his now Lover.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm sorry for not posting in a little while.
I had some problems with my family and my health.
But it's getting better now.
Also a bit thank you for over 3k reads I'm so grateful for that ❤️