Mountain x Reader 🔞

You and mountain often tried new things in bed but he was always the dominant one.

But today you wanted to be in charge so you thought about what you could do.
You thought about of him being handcuffed to the bed and laying whimpering and whining on the bed while you're riding and teasing the hell out of him.
The thought of it made you horny as hell.

Time skip

You and mountain sat both naked on the bed making out, it got more heated every second.
You took the chance and pinned him down on the bed and quickly grabbed the handcuffs from your nightstand and cuffed his hands onto the bed frame.

"what are you doing?" he asked a little bit confused,
"I just want to show you how dominant a woman can be honey" you said smirking.

He looked at you and waited for your next move.
You slowly walked back to the bed and straddled his lap.
You slowly began to grind your folds against his dick, both of you let out a soft moan.

You backed away slightly and lowered your head to his dick, you licked a strip from his base to his tip and then took it completely into your mouth, deep throating him.

He threw his head back against the bed frame, groaning loudly.
"Fuuck~... Baby I'm close" he moaned and you quickly let go of his dick.

He whined and you quickly sat back on his lap and grinded your folds on his dick again.
You raised your hips a little to line his tip up to your entrance and you slowly sank down on him, taking the half of him before pulling out again and grinding against him again.

He whimpered and bucked his hips up against you.
"so needy... Look at you, your so hot like that" you whispered in his ear, making him whine.

"please baby..." he whimpered quietly
"please what? What do you want from me honey" you smirked and he looked at you, his eyes filled with so much need.

"please ride me.. I need you"
He whispered.
You slowly raised your hips again and sank down on him, taking his fullj length.
Both of you moaned loudly as you began to grind your hips on his own.

He bucked his hips up against you and you stopped, making him whine again.
"Patience angel" you said and he whimpered in response.

You slowly began to bounce up an down on his dick and he threw his head back again while he moaned loudly.
You moaned at the sight before you.

You felt his dick twitch inside of you, and you quickly stopped, making him whimper.

"please... Baby please, please let me cum"
He whimpered with tears falling down his eyes.

You slowly began to grind your hips against him again and he closed his eyes and threw his head back again.
You Became faster and started to bounce up and down again which made him moan out loud.

"oh fuck baby.... Please" he moaned as he felt his dick twitch inside of you.
You bounced up and down, bringing him to his climax and he threw his head back, moaning loudly as he came.

You bounced a little longer, which overestimulated him a bit and he let out a sob before you stopped and raised your hips to let him slide out.
You went to the bathroom and came back with a warm washcloth.

You cleaned both of you up before you removed the handcuffs from his wrists.
You went to bed, laying next to him and mountain went down and cuddled up to you, instantly beginning to purr.

"I love you so much" he mumbled with his head in your neck.
"I love you too honey" you smiled.

He fell asleep quickly and you also felt your eyes getting heavy, so both of you drifted off to sleep while holding each other

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy new year everyone!

It's 6:58 in the morning and I'm still drunk but I (think) I managed to get a hot story here. 🥃