Swiss x Reader 🔞

Today was another cold winter day and it was snowing outside.
So you and Swiss were just laying in bed together, watching a movie while cuddling.

Suddenly that movie had a sex scene and you could feel a small bulge in Swiss pants,
So you 'accidentally' slid your hands over it and heard a little whimper in response.

You did it again after some time and afterwards he gently pinned your back down to the bed and started kissing you passionately.
He slowly went down to your jawline and to your neck, leaving a trail of hickeys.

He pulled softly at your shirt and looked up at you, you nodded your head and he took it off gently.
You sat up a little so he could take your bra off and you took his shirt off.

He made his way to your sweatpants and pulled them off with your underwear and then his own,leaving you two completely naked.

He smiled as he saw how wet you were.
He leaned down and kissed you lovingly while he entered you, both of you moaned softly into the kiss.

He slowly started thrusting and became a little quicker each thrust.
He rested his head in the crook of your neck while he moaned.

Your left hand intertwined with Swiss' and your other went to his hair as he went a little harder.
The room was filled with moans and the sound of skin clapping against skin.

You slowly felt your climax building so you wrapped your legs around his waist which made him thrusting deeper inside you.

Both of you were moaning loudly while you two looked each other lovingly in the eyes.
"I'm gonna cum..." you chocked out.

"me too baby.. Cum with me" he groaned in your ear.
You tighten around him and came all over his dick.
Seconds later he let out a loud moan while he filled you up with his sperm.

He thrusted a little longer to let you two ride out your highs before he pulled out of you and went to the bathroom.
He came back with a warm and wet washcloth and cleaned you and him up.

He then helped you putting your panties and one of his shirts on, he also put his boxers and his sweatpants on before he came back to bed.

He laid next to you and pulled you close to him.
"I love you so much angel" Swiss said while stroking your hair,
"I love you too baby" you mumbled back before falling asleep.

He fell asleep shortly after while holding you close to him.