Swiss & Sodo x Reader

First of all I want to thank you for almost 1.5k reads I never thought that it would get this much attention but I'm so freaking thankful for that.
Lots of love to you ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You weren't feeling well today because of your period.
Every time you had the baddest cramps and not even pain killers helped you that much.

So today you just laid in bed, curled up in a ball while you cried quietly because of the pain.
After some time you heard a knock on your door and the door opened.

You didn't bother to look up and shortly after you felt a weight on both sides.
You looked slowly up and saw your two beloved boyfriends laying beside you looking down at you worried.

"how are you Angel..?" sodo whispered while stroking your hair gently.
"not good.. My cramps are just getting worse and I don't know what to do.." you began to cry again and Swiss Pulled you gently up to his chest, stroking your back gently.

"shh princess... It's going to be okay.. Do you want anything?" he asked you quietly.
"just cuddles..." you whispered, hissing in pain right after.

Swiss pulled you closer and held his hand out for Sodo. He crawled to the both of you and snuggled close to you from behind, wrapping his arm gently around your waist.

Both gave you a gentle kiss on your head.
They began to purr while holding you close.
You quickly fell asleep safe and cuddled up between the two people you love the most.