Mountain x Fem Reader

You woke up this morning and saw that Mountain wasn't laying next to you, you didn't thought much of it because he told you that he needed to get up early today.

So you got up and got dressed for the day.
You Had nothing to do today so you sat back down on your bed and turned your TV on.

You heard a knock on your door and saw Cirrus coming in.
"hello hun, what are you doing?" she said and sat down on your bed.
"Nothing much, Sister Imperator gave me a day off so I have nothing to do today" you said and turned your TV off.
"You want to go shopping with me?" she asked, you turned to her and nodded smiling.

You two Went to the mall together and she basically dragged you into every store.
You stood there and watched Cirrus took every beautiful dress she could find.
"Here try these on" she said and handed you the dresses.
"I don't know, these are very expensive and I don't know to what occasion I would wear this"
You said an raised an eyebrow.
"just try it on, I told you I will pay and if you like it, we will buy it" she said smiling.

You shook your head laughing and went into the changing room.
You put the dress on and looked into the mirror,
It was a tight black dress which reached just above your thighs and it sparkled a little bit.

"what do you think?" you asked Cirrus
"you look gorgeous, it suits you very much" she told you.
"well then I'm gonna have this one" you said and changed back into your clothes.

You two bought that dress and went to buy new jewelry and a pair of heels and then drove back home. During the car ride you decided to ask her something.
"May I ask why why we bought this dress and all this other stuff?" you asked and looked at her.
"You'll see, that all I say hun" she told you.
You weren't really happy with that answer but you didn't push it.

You two arrived back at the ministry and went back to your room.
You two heard a knock on your door and Aether came in.
"Hello ladies. Y/N, Mountain wants you to come out to the Garden. I would recommend you to put on something nice" he said and walked out again.
You looked at Cirrus and she handed you the bag with all the things you two bought today.

"go get dressed, I'll wait here"
You did as she told and went into the bathroom and got changed.
"You look so beautiful" she said smiling as you walked out of the bathroom.
"thank you, but what's it for?" you asked
"you will see, now stop asking" she said and took your hand and went out with you.

As you both went out to the garden you couldn't believe your eyes, there was a path made with rose petals on the floor and candles were lit up and you saw Mountain standing there.
You took a deep breath and slowly made your way over to Mountain.

"hello, my love" he said smiling
"hello, honey" you said and stood in front of him.
He took your hands in his and took a deep breath.
"You are on my side since 5 years, and it's been the best 5 years of my life. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
You are always here for me when I need you and you love me the way I am.
I am so grateful to have found such a loving soul like you. You are the sweetest person I've ever met and I love everything about you.
You are such a beautiful woman and every day I love you even more"
He said and you had tears in your eyes because of his words.

He let go of your hands and got down on one knee and took a beautiful ring out.
"Y/N Y/LN, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" he asked.
"yes, yes of course I will marry you!" you said and let the tears fall from your eyes.

Mountain stood up and put the ring on your finger before he pulled you in a deep kiss full of love.
"I love you so much" he whispered between kisses.
"I love you too, Mounty" you whispered back.

After a little while all the ghoul came out and congratulated you guys and celebrated the proposal for the rest of the night.

---------------------------

New chapter yay

I hope you like it ✨