Mountain x Rain 🔞

All the ghouls are in heat, some hit it harder, some less.
However, Rain has been hit particularly hard lately, he's hiding in his room most of the time and only comes out when it's time for dinner.

All the ghouls sat at the dining table and ate as usual until Swiss broke the silence.
"Do you know where Rain is? I haven't seen him for a while now" he asked.
"Last time I saw him was at lunch today, he just said he was going in the room because he wasn't feeling well," Cirrus said.
Mountain started having concerns when Cirrus said that, he knew his heat always hit him a little harder, but he's never hid in his room all day because of it.

After a while, Mountain got up
"I'll go check on him, maybe I can help him," he said, walking out of the dining room.
Mountain walked towards Rain's room and knocked, he paused and heard something in the room, moments later the door opened and a completely exhausted Rain was standing in front of him.

"what are you doing here?" He asked and stepped aside to let Mountain in.
"Well I came to see how you're doing as I know how bad your heat is affecting you and I don't want to let you go through it alone so tell me what to do and I'll help you" he said as he grabbed Rain by his waist and pulled him towards him.

Rain blushed at the move and didn't say anything for a while, just looking mountain straight in the eye.
"I want you to fuck me" he almost whispered.
Mountain didn't hesitate long and entwined Rain in a passionate kiss and walked over to Rain's bed with him and gently laid him on it without breaking his lips from Rain's.

Mountain parted his lips from Rain's to begin sucking and nibbling lightly on his neck.
"Please, mountain" Rain whimpered, starting to tug Mountain's hair lightly with his hand, causing him to groan.
"What do you want, babyboy? Tell me what you want," Mountain said as he slowly began to undress Rain.

When Mountain finished undressing Rain, Mountain began to undress himself, Once Mountain was undressed, he knelt on the bed in front of Rain and slowly spread his legs.
"I want you to blow me" Rain said and Mountain didn't answer but took his cock in his hand and leaned down and licked a strip from base to tip which made Rain moan loudly.

Mountain took Rain's cock in his mouth and slowly began sucking, moving his head up and down.
Rain's hands immediately went to Mountain's hair and tugged at it as he continued to moan uncontrollably.
"Fuck.. oh Mountain I'm so close" He moaned and Mountain started to move his head faster and after a short while he felt Rain cum in his mouth.
Mountain swallowed it all and let go of his cock and moved up to Rain to kiss him.

"Please fuck me" Rain whimpered
"You need prep?" Mountain asked and Rain shook his head
"I use dildos from time to time" Rain said and Mountain nodded.
He spat and used his hand to lube his cock before placing his tip at Rain's entrance, He entered Rain with his full length and waited a moment for Rain to adjust to his size.
As soon as Rain nodded, Mountain began thrusting into him, hard and steady.
Rain cried out at the momentary pain, which quickly turned into a loud, uncontrolled moan and he clawed his back into Mountain's back, making him groan.

Mountain kept thrusting into Rain with the same force and he slowly realized how close he was to his orgasm and Mountain felt his orgasm coming too.
After a few more hard thrusts, Rain came all over his stomach and chest while Mountain filled him with his cum.
Mountain stopped to catch his breath before pulling out of him.

"I'll get you something to clean up," Mountain said, kissing Rain's forehead,
A short time later he came back with a warm damp washcloth and cleaned Rain and then himself.
He helped Rain put on his boxers and then put on one himself before laying down in bed with Rain and pulling him close.
Rain snuggled close to him and began to purr softly,
"Thank you" Rain said quietly before falling asleep in Mountain's arms.
"You're welcome, My love" Mumbled Mountain before falling into a deep sleep himself.