Mountain x Fem Reader

You've been feeling sick lately so all you did was laying in bed with like 3 blankets or throwing up.

You couldn't sleep because of how high your fever was and you refused to let anyone help you.

One day Mountain had enough and bursted to your room with medicine and stuff, you knew you can't argue with him so you did let him help you..

"NO.. I'm not going to take this, it's disgusting!" you said just loud enough to get your headache back.
"I know honey but it's gonna help you" mountain sighed.

"I'm telling you, I'm taking this shit, and if I'm going to throw up.. We're gonna have a problem"
You complained as you took the spoon with the medicine.

Like you said you swallowed it and it went right back up.
You ran to your bathroom, throwing up in the toilet.
Mountain went right behind you, softly stroking your back and holding your hair up.

"it'll be okay baby" mountain hummed softly.
"that's just disgusting, I can't.."
You whined as you leaned against him from behind.

You went to bed again kicking every blanket away because you were sweating.

Mountain was just about to stand up, when you grabbed his wrist.
He looked down at you lovingly.

"can you maybe lay down with me?"
You asked quietly
"of course honey" he said and laid down next
to you, putting your head on his chest

He turned on a movie and stroked your back.

You slowly falling asleep in his arms, thankful to have someone like mountain who's by your side even when you look like you've been dead for ages.