Sodo x Reader

You were 9 months pregnant with a babygirl, so you laid in bed with Sodo because he told you to rest.
After a while if laying in bed you tried to sit up because you needed to go to the bathroom.
Sodo helped you stand up and waited for you to come back.

In the middle of the hallway you felt something in your belly, so you tried to look down and saw that your pants were completely wet.

"Sodo!" you yelled and he he quickly came out of the bedroom.
"are you okay honey?" he asked, you nodded.

"I'm alright but I think my water just broke"
You said.

"the hospital bag is in the car, I'll help you put your shoes on and we can go" he said quickly.

Time skip

Now you were in the delivery room, screaming at the top of your lungs and squeezing Sodo's hand while you pushed your baby out of you.
"You're doing so, so good Angel, just a little bit more. I am so proud of you" Sodo whispered in your ear.

After a few more pushes you heard your baby's first scream and instantly began to cry.
Your daughter got cleaned up and then was laid on your chest.
You looked down at her and she looked up at you.
"hey baby, here's mommy" you said with a shaky voice. "This is your daughter honey, you Wanna hold her?" you asked Sodo and he immediately nodded.

You gently handed him your daughter and he sat down on the chair beside you.
"hello angel, I'm your dad" he said to her and felt a tear run down his cheek.
Your daughter grabbed hold on Sodo's finger and looked up at him.

"you are so adorable" he whispered to her before looking at you, "I am so proud of you baby. I love you so, so much" he said to you.

"I love you too honey" you smiled at him.

Time skip again

Now you two were in your room and laid on the bed together.
You had your daughter laying on your chest and just looked at her, Sodo did the same.

"do you have an idea of how we could name her?" he asked quietly.
"I thought about Amelia. What do you think?"
You answered quietly.
"I love it" he said and kissed your head.

"i love you so much, both of you" you smiled at him.
He kissed you softly and smiled back at you.
"I love you too angel" he whispered and gently kissed Amelia's head.

He gently took Amelia on his chest and you cuddled up to him.
Soon you fell asleep in his arms while holding your daughters hand.