Sub Rain x Fem Reader 🔞

You and your boyfriend were just laying in bed, watching a movie.

You were fully concentrated on the movie when you hear soft whining next to you.

"you okay babe?" you asked only to receive another whine from Rain.

"I need you... Please" he whimpered, starting to grind his hips against your leg.
Soon Rain rolled on his back and you sat on his lap grinding your hips against his own.
"Fuck... Mommy please.. " he moaned softly.
You leaned down to give him a long and passionate kiss.
You pulled back and slowly pulled his sweats down, along with his boxers.

His rock-hard dick popped up and you immediately leaned down to take his tip in your mouth.
"oh God..." he moaned as you slowly took his full length in your mouth and held it there for a few seconds before slowly starting to suck him off.
You carefully grinded your teeth against his shaft, making him moan loudly.
"mommy please... I think I'm cumming.."
He moaned and you took his dick out of your mouth.
"mommy please.. Please fuck me, it hurts..." he whimpered.
You teased him a little bit by taking your pants and shirt off very slowly.
"please mommy.. Please, just fuck me, it hurts.."
Precum dripping from his dick, and you could feel yourself getting wetter every second.

You quickly sat on his lap and began grinding your folds against his bare dick which made him gripping your hips tightly and moaning loudly.
"are you going to be a good boy for mommy?" you asked and he whimpered before nodding his head.
"use your words pretty boy I wanna hear you"
You said
"yes mommy I'll be good, I promise.. Please fuck me.." he whimpered and you slowly slid down on his full length. Both of you moaning softly.
Soon you started bouncing slowly up and down on his dick.
"oh.. Fuck.." you moaned softly as you started to go faster.
"fuck mommy.. You feel so good.."
He moaned while grabbing your hips tightly.
"be a good boy and play with mommy's boobs while she fucks you.." you said breathlessly.
He wasted no time grabbing your boobs and starting to play with your nipples.
"fuck.. Good boy... You're such a good boy for mommy.." you moaned softly and he started whimpering, feeling his orgasm building up.
You also felt your climax coming and you kept bouncing on his dick.
"oh fuck.. Mommy I'm cumming.." he moaned out loud, filling you up with his cum.
You released short after him tighten around him while moaning loudly.
You kept bouncing in a slow pace, riding out both of your orgasms.

You sat on his lap with Rain still inside you trying to catch your breath.
"I love you mommy" he said breathless, looking up to you.
You met his Gaze and smiled down at him before you leaned down and kissed him
"I love you too baby" you whispered against his lips, making him smile.

As you two pulled back, you gently raised your hips and let Rains now soft dick slide out of you, making both of you whimper.
You stood up and got a soft towel, cleaning both of you up before you got into bed again, laying next to Rain.
He cuddled up to your side and starting to purr softly.

You two fell almost instantly asleep in each others arms.

--------------------------------

My first smut yay!

I would appreciate some feedback and All in all I hope you liked it.
💕