Swiss x Fem Reader

You and your boyfriend were at a club together tonight.
You and Swiss were fully sober, because you didn't like alcohol and Swiss took a break from drinking, but you two had also a good time without being drunk.

You went to the restroom to fresh up a little bit.
You came back 5 minutes later and saw Swiss standing there with another woman.

You froze for a moment before you took a closer look and saw that this Woman was his Ex girlfriend,
You saw clearly how annoyed he was, and you knew he would never cheat on you but when you saw that his ex pulled him down and was kissing him, you felt your heart broke into thousands of pieces and you couldn't stop the tears from running down your cheeks.

Swiss pushed her away and saw you running out crying.
"Why can't you just accept that I'm in a relationship? I told you so many times that I don't want to see you again but you Come back every time. Every time you destroy everything!
I hate you, I should have said that earlier"
Was the only thing
Swiss yelled at her before he ran out to find you.

When he saw you sitting on a bench crying in front of your car he thought for a moment, before he took slow steps in your direction.

You heard steps coming closer so you looked up and saw swiss standing there,
"baby can I explain to you what happened inside?" he asked calmly.
You nodded and gestured him to sat down next to you.

"first of all you know I would never in my life cheat on you, I love you too much.
And she came to me shortly after you went to the restroom and she asked if we could talk. Of course I said no but she didn't listen so I tried my best to ignore her and was getting really annoyed by her. But when she suddenly pulled me down and kissed me, my mind went completely blank, I didn't kissed her back and as soon as I realized what was happening I pushed her away and yelled at her and ran after you.
And to be honest, when I saw you running out crying, I thought I lost you.
You're the love of my life and I would never ever want to hurt you. "
He said while holding your hand.

You looked at him before you sat on his lap and hugged him tightly.
He hugged you back while he sobbed a little bit.

"I know and I trust you, I love you too.
It was just... When I saw her pulling you down and kissing you it broke my heart.."
You said honestly.

"I love you and only you, and I will never let her come anywhere near us again, I promise."
He said before he kissed you.

"I love you Swiss"

"I love you too Y/N"