Swiss x Ifrit x Reader 🔞

Request by Swissmybeloved :)

Reader goes by she/they

-------------------------------------

Since y/n came to the church here as a sister and met the band members and other ghouls, their thoughts have mainly been on two specific ghouls, Swiss and Ifrit.
They wanted to tell them about their feelings, but decided otherwise after finding out the two were mates.

It's different with Swiss and Ifrit, these two feel a bond with y/n and want to talk to her about it, but she keeps moving away from them both.
When they see her or walk past her, y/n doesn't even look at them, she's never done anything like that before.

It was already evening and y/n took a little walk to a relatively large lake and sat on a bench on the shore and watched the sunset, she used to go there regularly Because it takes some of the stress out of their mind.
Swiss and Ifrit knew that she likes to go there, which is why they thought about going to the lake and giving the conversation another try.

Y/n watched the two go to lake and just hoped they wouldn't sit next to them, but that's exactly what they did and this time y/n couldn't find an excuse to leave so she sat and just listened to the silence until Swiss broke it.
"Why do you actually go to the lake every night, if I may ask?" He said.
"My father used to take me to the lake when I was younger and later showed me how to go fishing. And since then I've been going to the lake almost every evening because it just reminds me of him and it always makes me less stressed." you explained to them.

"And why did you two come here?" you asked them.
"because we both need to talk to you, y/n" said Ifrit and you Sighed because you knew what it was about.
"Why do you keep pushing us further away from you? Did we do something to make you uncomfortable or what's wrong?" he asked and you thought about how to tell them.

"Well.. first of all you two weren't doing anything so please don't think that. The reason I'm pushing you away from me like that is simply because from the very beginning when I got here And as I got to know you and the others, I developed feelings for both of you And I've wanted to say this to you both for a long time, but then decided not to after I found out that you two are mates, And I don't think it's right to interfere in your relationship.
It's just that I feel some kind of connection with you guys all the time and I don't know what that means or if that means anything at all."
you told them

There was more silence until Swiss suddenly lifted you onto his lap.
"We know what you mean by connection, and we both feel it too.
So to answer your question, this connection means that you are also our mate, because it is possible that humans and ghouls as well as more than two can mark each other."
Swiss said while holding you close.

"we love you, y/n" Ifrit said as he moved closer to you and slowly started stroking your legs,
Swiss put his hand under your chin so you could look at him.
His gaze asked permission to kiss you and you nodded slightly and almost immediately his soft lips were on yours.

You kissed him back immediately and let out a soft moan as you felt Ifrit's lips on your neck.
The kiss between you and Swiss became more and more intense and suddenly he got up and laid you down gently on the grass and was now lying over you.
Swiss slowly started to take off your clothes and meanwhile you started to take off Ifrit's clothes.
After you and Ifrit were only in your underwear, Ifrit started to take off Swiss' clothes.
Finally you took off each other's underwear and Swiss sat next to you and leaned his back against one

Swiss gently lifted you onto his lap and you immediately began to move slowly, rubbing his dick between your folds.
"Look at them, they're doing so good" Ifrit said while he sat behind you and started kissing your neck again.
"Such a good girl for us" Swiss moaned out and grabbed your breasts and started massage them.

After a while, Swiss lifted you up and slowly let you slide down his dick.
You moaned and immediately began to slowly move up and down,
Meanwhile, Ifrit began circling his finger around your other hole and slowly inserting it, making you moan louder

Ifrit slowly thrusted his finger in and out And the slight pain turned into pure pleasure in a short time.
"Please Ifrit, I can take you both" you moaned out while you started bouncing faster on Swiss' dick.

Ifrit held you to slowly penetrate you as well.
Once he was fully inside you, he let you get used to his length before he started moving in the same rhythm as Swiss.

With each thrust into you by the two, you would get louder and louder, you didn't care if anyone nearby could hear it.
All that mattered to you was that the three of you were finally together.

"Fuck.. look at her, so beautiful.. filled with our dicks" Swiss moaned as he looked at you.
"They're  such a good girl... Taking us so we'll.."
Ifrit added as he leaned forward to give swiss a kiss and moved directly to your neck afterwards.

Swiss started making out with you again while continuing to thrust into you from below in the same rhythm as Ifrit.
You were getting closer and closer to your climax and Swiss and Ifrit noticed that too.

"I'm so close..." You moaned and started tightening around their dicks.
"Me too.." they both moaned at the same time, and after only a few more thrusts into you, You climaxed with a loud moan.

"can we mark you, baby?" Ifrit asked while thrusting faster into you.
"Yes, please.." you whimpered and Swiss and Ifrit both stuck their fangs into either side of your neck to mark you as theirs while they each filled you with their semen

Both rode out their orgasms and licked the remaining blood off your neck before pulling out of you.

"We love you, y/n.. so, so much" Swiss whispered to you as he hugged you and pulled Ifrit towards you too."I love you too," you whispered back and gave each a kiss on the cheek.

The three of you lay together on the grass for a while and watched the stars.
You were so happy to have finally found happiness with these two.

-------------------------------------------

It took so long and I hope you like it.

It's my favorite chapter so far!!

I'm sorry for being a bit inactive and not posting much, I have more time now so there will be more chapters 💜