Aether x Reader

Today was a day where you knew it was going to be a bad day.

The first thing that happened to you was that you smacked your head on the bookshelf above your bed, then you tripped over some stupid things that were lying on the floor.

Now you were trying to do some paper work for papa and again, you tripped and all the fucking papers flew through your room.

You let out a sigh of frustration and kneeled down to lift the papers up, mean while you cut your finger on one of the papers.

This took you over the edge and you let out a scream of anger and frustration while tears brimmed in your eyes.

Aether heard your scream and went looking for you.
He busted into your room and saw you sitting on the floor with your head in your hands while you were crying like there's no tomorrow.

"Honey.. What happened?" he asked calmly,
"everything!.. Everything happened.. I can't do anything right today! Anything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong and I can't fucking do this anymore!" you almost screamed while you looked up to Aether with red puffy eyes.

Aether sat down next to you and pulled you into his lap, hugging you tight.

"Baby... Everyone has a bad day sometimes.. Please calm down you just have a bay day today.. It'll be okay come on we both go and lay down and just cuddle for the rest of the day" he said softly while rubbing your back.

You nodded softly and he picked you up and carried you to his room, laid down with you and let you cuddle close to him.

_________________________

It's currently 3:30 in the morning and I'm a little drunk and not tired at all...

But I should probably go to bed.. 👀