Rain x Reader

It was a cold day outside and you laid on your bed watching a movie while Rain was at Practice.

You were exhausted because of how much work you had to do today, so you were happy to be in bed right now.

You were just about to fall asleep when you hear the door opening.
You looked up and saw Rain quietly coming in.
"hello my love" he whispered while walking toward you.

"hey honey" you whispered back.
Rain took off his mask and dressed into more comfortable clothes before crawling into the bed, cuddling up to you.

"how was your day?" he asked quietly, you sighed.
"exhausting.. I never had to do so much work like today." you answered tierdly.
"and how was practice?" you asked him then.

"it was okay, just like every practice.. But I missed you today" he mumbled while snuggling closer to you.
"I missed you too honey" you whispered to him.

You stroke his back a little while and he was purring quietly.
He soon fell asleep and you also got more tired so you snuggled close to rain and let the sleep took over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a sweet little rain one shot ❤️

I'm sorry, I have no ideas what to write right now but I try my best!