Chapter 10

Matteo's POV

Her lips sweet like damn honey more addicting than the drugs we deal. I didn't expect such a bold move from her but once her lips touch mine, I can't resist the urge to claim her mouth. And to my surprise she doesn't pull away. But when she does, she has the kind of lethal smile a temptress would have...

Camilla: I'll kill you Matteo, that kiss sealed the promise of it. Just not today...

Her eyes glistening as she says the words with such confidence for a second I feel chills running down my spine and not in a good way. She used my own weapons against me. The mafia kiss. From a future mafia Queen?! She is something after all... because even if she threatened to be the end of me only the brushing of her lips against mine made me want to die from those delicate hands.

Matteo: And until you do that?

We are still only a breath away and I find it very hard to keep my hands off her.

Camilla: Til then I'll be your Queen. Isn't that what you wanted after all?

My eyes snap wide and I'm really trying to understand if she's messing with me or she actually means it.

Matteo: Prove it.

She tilts her head to the side and approaches her lips to mine without kissing me. Her lips only brush mine as she speaks.

Camilla: How?

Her voice low and her lips parted. Fúck the holding back shit!

I grab her hair pulling her head back before I dive into that milky neck of hers leaving wet kisses on her skin while biting her flesh softly. And she doesn't pull back. On the contrary she tries to swallow her moans as she grabs my arm.

Matteo: Open that sweet mouth of yours mio fiore. Let me hear you moan.

I bite on her neck harder and she whimpers softly still not giving it away. I smirk again her throat sucking on the sensitive skin.

Camilla: Mmh!

I look up at her still holding her hair to bring her just where I need her to be. I push her backwards on the table we left the guns making her sit on it before she opens her legs and I position myself between them.

Camilla: Matteo I - Ah! I don't —

Matteo: Want this?

I finish her thought process and push against her so she can feel my erection. How hard I am for her!

Camilla: Oh!

Matteo: See? You did this. That's how hard it is to control myself when I'm around you.

I kiss her neck seductively enough for her to close her eyes in order to take it.

Camilla: And here I thought you hated me!

Matteo: I could say the same.

Camilla: I do hate you.

Matteo: And yet here you are kissing me like you love me!