Chapter 22

Camilla's POV

- 3 months later -

Camilla: Oh fucking hell!

I moan lowering myself on the man who's a day from becoming my husband!

His length stretches me as I swallow him whole throwing my head back while resting my hands on his chest and start moving my hips slowly.

I hear his soft gasps of pleasure as I move in a torturous for both of us pace. When I look down at him there is an obsessive need in his eyes and before anything can really happen I feel him flipping me over making me let out a short scream of surprise.

Matteo: Don't play tease with me woman!

He slammed inside me making me shut myself by a hand covering my mouth.

Matteo: Haven't I told you not to cover that mouth?

He stops making me groan and the next thing I know he drags me by my feet to the edge of the bed my legs on his shoulders as he slams into me making me moan out loud at the sudden wave of pleasure and pain. My hands grasp on the sheets as he moves fast, relentlessly, creating a fog in my mind that makes my whole body arch just to feel him closer if it's possible. His nails dig on my thighs and his eyes never leave mine making my whole body a temple that exists to worship him alone!

Matteo: This pussy I'm buried in right now is mine and mine alone Camilla. Fight me all you want and I'll fúck you into oblivion but fúck another man and you'll regret even thinking about doing this to me!

He pulls my legs around his waist and leans down to kiss me, devouring my mouth roughly without slowing down his pace. His words should alarm me but they only turn me on more. They only remind me of how we got here...

...

Giovanni: You are really inviting me at your wedding?

I smile at Giovanni giving him the black velvet envelope.

Camilla: I am not going to invite my father for sure, so I thought maybe you could walk me down the aisle.

The poor man gives me the most heartwarming smile before taking me in a tight embrace.

Giovanni: Of course I'll come!

There is so much more to say behind those words but he and I both know that this wedding is inevitable same as the life I run. What he doesn't know is how I grew to love that life in such a short time! How I can't get enough of the power and respect fallen upon me! How I can't get enough of learning how things work, advising Matteo and even arguing with him just for him my way is better at handling things! Because it's the first time in my life I feel seen.

Not because of my looks. Not even because of the position given to me. But because of how I handle the power from that position!

Giovanni: Did you invite your friend Bianca as well?

My face drops at the question. It's been a total of seven months since the school year has begun. Seven months since I left this area despite my will. Seven months since I realised I only had myself to rely on, because even if there were two people who cared about me they couldn't save me from the man that basically owned me. Seven months since I first decided to hate Matteo and become his downfall.