29

"Jung Hoseok."
He says with a coquettish smile whilst extending a long fingered hand.
Jimin drags his gaze from his face to the extended limb a total of thrice before looking away.

The shorter omega steps away and towards the door completely ignoring the taller who lets out a breath that had sounded something akin laughter. Disbelief colouring his features, he withdraws his hand and stares at it, almost as if examining it as his expression switches from one of disbelief to a cocky one. He plants the said hand in his pocket, turning to watch the door which the smaller omega had just left through.

***

Jimin knew Jung Hoseok, he did. He took note of anyone and everyone that had the slightest chance of being his rival.
Jung Hoseok—another omega breaking the sub gender norms was the leader of the Jung empire, a multimillionaire businessman with ties to the underworld. Born into wealth but climbed even higher up the ladder by marrying into more wealth. His husband died mysteriously leaving the entirety of his wealth to the omega, making him richer, more powerful and much more influential.
Ranks fourth on the list of the most influential men in Korea.

When Jimin got back to room he simply sat and picked up from where he left off, a champagne flute in hand. Jungkook's eyes were immediately on him from the moment he'd stepped in.

"I think it is about time to leave, I'm quite tired." Jimin says as he polishes off the last bit of alcohol in his flute and sets it on the table.

Jungkook give a small hum in response, knocking back the rest his drink as well, mimicking the omega's action with a droopy side smile to which the omega scoffs and stands heading out with the alpha on his tail.

Jimin takes note of Mr Jung stepping out of a karaoke box, coincidentally leaving as well. He ignores him but takes note how the dots connect rather quickly in his head after one quick glance at the alpha which strolls leisurely behind his smaller form and an arch of his brow.

Then he oddly enough dishes a sly smile and meets eyes with the omega. Jimin dares not avert his gaze never being one to look away first. Jimin's side glance never budges till the taller omega is out of sight.

Jimin scoffs at the same time the taller omega behind lets out a laugh.

This is gonna be fun...
The taller thought.

He turns to his retinue, addressing his assistant.
"I need all there is to know about that omega, pronto."
There's a slight raise in the brow of the beta assistant for little less than a split second before concealed by her stoic demeanor and a calm— "Sir, that omega is quite known." —follows.
"Oh really?" He responds.
"Tell me what you know for now but still do some digging to find out some more about him."
"Yes sir." She says as she begins spilling her brief knowledge on the enigma of an omega whom was once thought to be an alpha.

***

Jimin was tipsy, Jungkook was tipsy. It was a recepie for disaster. The omega had drank so much that Jungkook was surprised that he could walk straight, but it seemed that him being in the space of the car with the shorter had made the omega much less sober than he was at the beginning of the journey home, with ruddier cheeks and half lidded eyes, the omega seemed to rub at his temple repeatedly while the alpha on the other hand had drank a bit less and was more sober, well, maybe he was slightly tipsy but he succeded in seemlessly driving them both to his estate.

After parking the car in the underground parking lot, he steps out and hurries to the other side opening the door. The omega does not step out and demands to be carried, clearly too tired. Jungkook in turn is surprised and although there are several ways to carry a person, he of course chooses the bridal styled method, taking the omega into the mansion as he's greeted by staff and upstairs to his private room.