3

"Namjoon hyung, I was looking for you"

The younger turned around to see his hyung.

"Oh... Jimin, you're back? What brings you here, you should be resting."

"Nah... I'm okay..." Jimin's cold tone and weighty expression had in no way fit the laid back statement. As Namjoon slowly nodded his head, almost robotically.

Namjoon went back to lying on a sofa with a book lying snugly on his face, shielding his eyes from the light.
Namjoon had always loved the smell of books; new books, old books. The smell of ink on paper and feel of the book and it's pages in between his fingers, in his hands or even underneath his thumb really got him hyped, and as a result, the smart man was drawn to explore the wonderful creation that he couldn't get enough of... Books.
Namjoon was definitely wiser and smarter than his age, but he wasn't complaining, rather, he took it as a skill, in which he used and manipulated.

"Did you kill him?"

"Of course I did, that pesky man never did do any good for anyone anyways, so... Yeah, I did"
Jimin spoke as he sat down, his fingers now toying with the pieces of a chess board.

"Hmm..." Namjoon breathed.

Then there was silence.
Jimin was now relaxing into the comfortable atmosphere as he now heard steady and evened breathing from his hyung who was lying on the sofa, making it known to him that he was asleep.

Some good minutes had passed by, about 30 to be exact.

"Checkmate." Jimin said and at that moment the doors were banged open.

It was Jin hyung.

"W-We're under a-a-attack!" The frightened omega stuttered, awakening his mate with a sour scent as his mate rushed to his side.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?!" Namjoon gently spinned his mate around scanning for visible bruises. As he found none, he once again hastily asked, worry oozing from his voice.
"Does anything hurt?"

"C-Calm down Namjoon, I'm okay" Jin said, his scent slowly returning it's sweet smell of fresh lavender and just a tad bit of Jasmine due to his mate releasing his calming pheromones.

"Under attack?" The young alpha stood.

"Yes! It's the-"

"Jeon Mafia..." An unknown man stepped into the library.

"H-How d-did you-"

"-Calm yourself omega..." The man interrupted a shaky Jin.

"I'm here to see... Your boss"
The man said, hands in his pockets, his eyes searching for the alpha that had killed one of his main investors single handedly.
"Hmm. Where is he?"

"Over here."